bike name is 1949 cadillac-100% done-look and post

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bike name is 1949 cadillac-almost done-look on page 3.

well its still a klunker to me..lol so im still in this....no rules just right :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well.... what a great thread! Amazing cycle, looks fantastic!!! [maybe a little Wall-e with the new lights!]I got to learn about Clunkers!...very interesting! And me and the wife fell in love with your house and neighbourhood :mrgreen: !
But why did you have to put a Grateful Dead throw on the wall? Now we need one apperently!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nice vans as well! we have a '75 camper and '98 Velle

Boris.

well im back from my trip and I gave the bike to my almost father in law-he loved it so much,I have a few pic,s ill post when I get off work..

ok, all, we said no rules, and if that bike can go down a dirt trail, then i guess it's a klunker, just not the way we see it. nice bike Brian. so will let Steve make the call.

Outlaw 8)

I didn't know ya were in Asheville! I'm just south of Hickory, and when I'm working in Morganton, I can pick up your radio station 'The Mountain' which ain't half bad, as well as a Knoxville station. Heard ya'll got snow this week! Wow.. From down in the foothills, ~Adam

ok ok here it is the day I gave this one of a kind bike away,,,,to me this is what it's all about----the smile
Picture115.jpg

Picture116.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Awesome stuff!

Tell him to be careful with that $150 chain ring...LOL! :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Tell him to be careful with that $150 chain ring...LOL! :lol:

$150!!! id be takin that thing off and puttin on the bay for that kinda money!!! i love my father in law to death but $150 chain ring!!! your a good man brian!!

Easy E

:D SWEET! Leave it a few days before you try and chisel the smile off his face!!

well if i try and take it off i might get buck shot in my but,,,lol,,,,i could not get him off of it all weekend,,and when i did he was still looking at it,but i would not change anything on that bike.they come and they go...I still think its my best build so far and it's going to be hard to top

Latest posts

Back