BIKE O RAMA sacto, ca 19-21 pictures posted thanks to all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BIKE O RAMA AT 60TH SACRAMENTO AUTORAMA FEB 19-21 UPDATED!!

Adam,

I sent you a message but I guess you never got it. Here's what I said

What's up? I'm just trying to find out some info on when the set up for the
bikes is going to be? Will it be the same as the car guys? I'm just trying
to plan out driving there and where to stay, stuff like that. I also want
to come check out the bike shop so hopefully I have time for that as well.

Thanks,
Dom

sorry about that the computer i have at home sorta had a run in with a spilled bowl of milk. gotta love step daughters right? anyways yes the bikes setup the same time as cars do it is real easy once you get your packet when you show up at the gate they will direct you where to go. it is super easy to find there is a back road along cal expo which you follow all the way back to where the bikes are. again sorry for taking so long to get back to you hope to see ya there!!

getting closer -------------

jay go to page 4 for how to enter. or go to collegecyclery.biz and scroll down it tells you how to enter there as well. please do it quickly though time is running out

I have a post in the "For Sale" section but if anyone wants me to bring them Behind Bars Inc. shirts to buy just reply to the ad in the for sale forum or email me... Thanks,

Dominick
[email protected]

hey Greg66, what is going on over there? haven't heard from you, is Al hiding? did you get my message?blap! blap! :)

olschbp said:
hey Greg66, what is going on over there? haven't heard from you, is Al hiding? did you get my message?blap! blap! :)
IAM WORKING ON A NEW BIKE.YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE BUILD SEC. AL IS WORKING ON HIS DISPLAY .I GOT YOUR PM .COOL.BRING AL A SIZE 34 DIAPER.HE SAID HE WILL BRING YOU A BOX OF TISSUE. BLAP :!: BLAP :!: :p :lol: :mrgreen:

I finally got my entry form and check sent off today jan 29,2010.I am entering 2 trikes and a full custom under 3 peoples names,so i sent a check for $120.I hope it gets accepted with no late fee.I am redoing my full custom frame as we speak so as of now no one has seen it.lol.After the show it going to be riden tho.I am a bike riding guy.Those who build an unrideable bike must not know how to ride a 2 wheeler.lol

i have been trying to find out how many bikes are entered into the show and i am waiting for call backs. jay thanks for entering as well as the rest of you because with out it the room would be empty thanks once again from the bottom of my heart. awwwww all warm and fuzzy but seriously it is really cool to sit there and watch thousands of people check out your bike and think it is cool and for those who go feel free if someone is checking out your ride to go up and let them know you are the builder and answer questions.

I Posted a list & pictures of all the Behind Bars Inc. shirts we have available in the FOR SALE forum. If you want a shirt brought to BIKE O RAMA email us... [email protected] Some shirts are on special too!

Thanks!
Dominick

start of setup is 12 or two it says on your packet. but it goes until 8 pm.

karfer67 said:
start of setup is 12 or two it says on your packet. but it goes until 8 pm.

i have 3 extra set up day passes if anyone needs them, i'll give them to you if you can help me bring a few things inside, i'll be alone that day :mrgreen:

awwww ray i will be there to help you guys set up.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO ENTER ANOTHER BIKE LAST MIN TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!!!! TO ENTER YOU WILL HAVE TO PRINT OUT THE FORUM, MAKE THE COVER SHEET LIKE BEFORE AND INCLUDE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO THEN FAX IT TO 1-877-763-7469. YOU MUST GET IT IN ASAP LIKE BEFORE 2 PM PACIFIC TIME

Re: BIKE O RAMA TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER PLEASE READ !!!!!

...., I thought I missed the deadline a week ago and now I missed it by a handful of hours. If thurs isn't too late give me a call adam.

Latest posts

Back