BIKE O RAMA sacto, ca 19-21 pictures posted thanks to all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BIKE O RAMA sacto, ca 19-21 LAST MIN ENTRIES CAN STILL ENTER

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg
71/jaydawg_photos/choppers%20and%20girls/IMG_0786.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_0787.jpg

Let see if this works

There i got 2 photos posted.Whew i am tired now,haha.Yea Ray ill get it brother it just takes time.lol

Jay Dawg said:
There i got 2 photos posted.Whew i am tired now,haha.Yea Ray ill get it brother it just takes time.lol

nice you finally got it dude !nice pic,s 8)

buddy of mine sent me a couple of pic,s via cell phone hope the owners dont mind..

showmaster.jpg

showx-53.jpg

i am going to load mine tomorrow i am tired still. i have been out there since thurs and stick a fork in me i am done. i was pulling double duty being PR guy for college cyclery, answering questions about bikes entered, and pinstriping for the panel jam. it was a blast and my heart goes out to all who entered bikes and attended unless you have entered a show like this before you dont know what you are missing. on sat i saw james hetfield (i think i spelled that right) of metalica walking around, chased down george barris and talked to him. and i had a ton of fun running around with the local boys durring the show as well thanks to all for hanging out with me and cheering me along while i was battling my pinstriping. thanks to the behind the bars boys for showing the bikes, what can i say they are sick and bring a whole new level to the show. Same goes to marcel of XS STEEL from elk grove with the wild full custom bike that was this year's front bike. very innovative and well finished bike. then to the winners and runners up once you do a big show it becomes addictive and you want to either do it again next year because you felt you could have done something different or maybe you just want to try and repeat. whatever the reason i thank you all for supporting the show, myself, and college cyclery and hope to see you all there next year as well as more bikes and i promise we will have everything figured out a lot earlier.

IMG_0746.jpg

Adam check this one out.We saw him and i said i'd like to talk with him,but he was to far away.Not 5 minutes later we turn around and there he is.Him and my uncle are same age and hit it off.Then the word custom stingray poped up and i got to chime in a bit.Good times

Jay Dawg said:
IMG_0746.jpg

Adam check this one out.We saw him and i said i'd like to talk with him,but he was to far away.Not 5 minutes later we turn around and there he is.Him and my uncle are same age and hit it off.Then the word custom stingray poped up and i got to chime in a bit.Good times
THAT IS VERY COOL JAY DAWG.

Latest posts

Back