Bike Show ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I live in a small pear farming town in Northern California, with that being said, I have alot of access to the town itself as far as a good chance of closing down part of main st for a bike show. Its a historic area with plenty of quiet roads to ride in the area, also have access to the church, as far as parking. if I build it would you come ??

yes, if I lived in CA. but I don't... :(

good luck with the show. sounds like a great idea!

I would make the trip for this event, but it would have to be after the first of the year. The holidays seem to put a damper on any extra curricular activities.

I put on the first bike show in Virginia Beach in the spring it and it went together pretty well. I picked a date at least 3 months out, got a local bar/pizza place to be the venue and got lucky in finding a local low rider bike club to actually deal with the logistics of running the bike show portion. We advertised the show on here, on the CABE, Craigslist and put flyers up in local businesses. I'll definitely be looking to do it again next year.

Latest posts

Back