Bike Swap & Art Fest - JUNE 9th, 2012 Mark your calendar!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HATS OFF TO JOHN AND CLARK FOR A GREAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a blast! Spent way to much money! LOL! But I got the sweet skippy higgins with the skull and cross bones on the fender! I can see this turning into a huge event next time! GREAT JOB!!!!! Next time put some concrete blocks in the hay bales!! LOL!!!

Just a sample of the daze events. A few sights and sounds from the Little Blue River Bike swap meet and art show. Had a great time there and met a lot of nice folks, won a door prize, bought a couple of bikes, John made me an offer I could not refuse. Many thanks to the folks that put this whole shebang together, Clark, alias, "Sleeper Sedan," and John, alias, "JJMunster," who did yeoman's duties keeping the bike swap running smoothly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC6OiLWbVJY

thanks for posting that video! go figure im in it, eatin a chicken wing talking to the HOOTERS girls!! :roll: :mrgreen:

had a blast with all you guys as always. great to see everyone out and meet some new ppl. didnt sell near as much as i wanted to but im just gettin back into the bike scene so my parts supply is limited. picked up a new Hercules single speed which will be my new project :lol: and got some incredibly sick lines thrown down onto my lowrider by Hotrod Huey, who is an awesome artist and really a cool dude to talk to. wanna say thanks again to john and clark for putting on such an incredible event!!! without those two knuckle heads, this wouldve never happened. cant wait to see how this thing grows next year and the following!! now can somebody pass me the aloe vera... im sooo sunburnt :oops: :oops:

Easy E

54shadow said:
Just a sample of the daze events. A few sights and sounds from the Little Blue River Bike swap meet and art show. Had a great time there and met a lot of nice folks, won a door prize, bought a couple of bikes, John made me an offer I could not refuse. Many thanks to the folks that put this whole shebang together, Clark, alias, "Sleeper Sedan," and John, alias, "JJMunster," who did yeoman's duties keeping the bike swap running smoothly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC6OiLWbVJY

Ha ha ha!!! Video :shock: :shock: :shock: Thanks for the video. It was a good sized swap, the video didn't capture it all but, what a great start for our 1st year - someone said we had 20 vendors. Thank you 54shadow!!! I'm so glad you and the wife made it by, we'll have to get together and visit w/o so much going on around us sometime here soon.

Clark

Man, it's a day later and I'm still beat - I unloaded the trailer today, Ugh. :lol: We had great fun and it was unlike any other swap meet - for those in attendance will testify to that. Everyone was engaging and interacting, I'm sure there were a lot of new friendships made throughout the day too.

I need to give John (aka jjumnster) a special "thank you"... This guy worked his tail off! Seriously. We could not have pulled it off without his leadership and cashing in favors along the way. I'm not afriad to talk to people, meet strangers, or talk in front of a crowd but, John takes it to whole nuther level. This guy is a machine. So, John... "I thank you for your drive, tireless work, and giving of time. You are a selfless person. If we were the last two people on the planet and out of food, I'd give you my last peanut butter-n-jelly sandwich and cold glass of milk"

So, Little Blue River Swap Meet 2012 is in the record books! We'll be back again in 2013 bigger and better.

Hang on, as the days roll by this week we'll find those who have some pictures. Stay tuned.

Clark

Special thanks out to John and Clark for the first and many more bike Swaps to come. Everyone had a good time great set up and location.And how fitting the gal that was in charge of the art fest won the raffle bike. Thanks again for making it all happen! Mark

Latest posts

Back