Bike Through the Lights !! S.E. MI Nov 13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is an all ages event. Wednesday Nov 13 2013 7PM. You must wear a helmet and have a headlight. You may preregester or just show up and ride. It is the Hines Drive Light Festival. Start at Merriman road and ride down and back through the Christmas lights at night. Aprox 10 miles. Bonfire at the event. Great all ages event.. Not a race just have fun . :)

Well, this Freakbiker may just have to give this a try. Thanks for the heads up.
Hope you don't mind, I copied this over on Freakbike Nation
Gizmo

Gizmo.. It is great biking for the Freakbike. I plan to ride my upsidedown bike. Kids love it. You can also decorate your bike for christmas. Some have all kinds of lights. Santa reindeer ect. How about Santa on the back of a Tandum!! Is there a freakbike ride in the summer around Detroit?? Seams like there Motor city site is down. If any body wants the day before Tuesday Nov 12 there is a walk or run the same road. :)

Sounds awesome! I grew up down the street from that stretch of Hines Park. Rode my bike down there every day and sledding every winter. Paintball. Sneaking into the golf course. Ah.. good times. Choosing the bike would be the difficult part.. and I haven't a helmet :lol:

Latest posts

Back