Bike Wall Art.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally got my 20's Excelsior hung up on my wall. All my friends think I am crazy :D
l_a2d768ebcf3a4046b5ff5456e06cf6b2.jpg

l_3aec1d54510747d5ab3301a7a8b1ba7a.jpg

that looks great up there crazy guy.

Looks awesome.....now just paint the wood hangers white and it will float up there. :wink:

I tried to hang my elgin ,and my wife said I was crazy. I dont understand the fuss. Its as much a piece of art as any picture. Looks really great. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I wanted to try that too. Looks cool. I was going to remove one pedal and cut the bars in half so it hugged the wall better.
I hope you took the grease out of the hubs and crank. As it is up high it will be much warmer up there and that grease might drip. B607

Nice...very nice.....I am envious....I've wanted to hang my old diamond frame bike up this way....can't see to get approval from my Interior decorator. If you're married, you have a great wife.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a bike wheel down on the right. And then a collection of sprockets over the mantle. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot guys for the comments! I am a single guy so I have a little easier time with the interior decorating thing. If I ever get married there will be no more decision on my part :D. So lets say i'm living it up right now until I have the smell of lavender in my bathroom and then I can kiss my pinstriped toilet seat goodbye. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back