Bike Wars 3, June 14, 2014

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some excerpts from Bike Wars 3 held at B-Side in Makati City, Philippines. It has been raining for days, luckily it stopped on the day of the event. But man, it was HOT! that day, probably around 36C. Good thing there were cold beers available. My wife and I met some cool people and get to talk about their builds. We also enjoyed a hiphop show and most especially all the awesome bikes! Hope you guys enjoy the photos, cheers! :)

GEDC1498.jpg

GEDC1492.jpg

GEDC1493.jpg

IMG_20140614_130246.jpg
GEDC1487.jpg

GEDC1512.jpg

GEDC1513.jpg

GEDC1514.jpg

GEDC1515.jpg

GEDC1516.jpg

GEDC1517.jpg

GEDC1518.jpg

GEDC1519.jpg

GEDC1520.jpg

GEDC1521.jpg

GEDC1522.jpg

GEDC1523.jpg

GEDC1524.jpg

A cool cat I met who created this bike.
GEDC1551.jpg

GEDC1525.jpg

One of my faves! Nosferatu or Batman would love this gothic beauty!
GEDC1526.jpg

GEDC1500.jpg

GEDC1527.jpg

GEDC1528.jpg

GEDC1529.jpg

I went blind staring at all the bling!
GEDC1530.jpg

GEDC1545.jpg

Hiphop show. I think I was the only one into rock and metal music at the event :)
GEDC1555.jpg

Til next year, cheers!

Last edited:
I think I need to go to the Eye doctor for a new prescription ,sooo
much Chrome! Very Cool bikes,unbelievable workmanship and
probably all rideable ?...Stevil

Thanks for the comments guys! I don't know how rideable some of them are especially in the streets of Manila, but awesome nonetheless! I guess style sometimes trumps function :)
True that!

Pedal to ground clearance on these two bikes is non-existent, rotation is just impossible! The look however is outstanding for a Lowrider – lots of bling for sure – just don’t expect to go anywhere – but going somewhere isn’t the premise of Lowrider show bikes – it’s all about DA LOOK and some of those bikes have that LOOK in spades!

GEDC1530.jpg

GEDC1522.jpg

Totally agree with you. The only thing that caught my attention was the tank on the yellow bike.

Ok, I can appreciate the skills and workmanship and all that, but to be honest, most of those bikes are just plain ugly.
Sorry if I offended anyone but had to let it out.

Your honesty is appreciated El C. I myself wouldn't be interested in building or owning one...maybe I'd try to take one for a spin just for the fun of it :) Like you said, I'm also just appreciating the time and effort put into building their bikes. Also, as a designer by profession I draw inspiration from everything, I look at things in a different way. As the saying goes different strokes for different folks ;-)

Back