• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Bikes and Bicycle Parts Lot for Sale (UPDATED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to downsize my collection of bicycle projects and parts, so I’m selling everything that I don’t have an immediate use for as one complete lot. Asking $200 or best offer. Local pickup in Tulsa, Oklahoma preferred. Might entertain trades. Additional photos and info available upon request.
DSC_8747.jpg

Included in this lot:
---A Firenze MT 505 15 speed bike. It's a little rough, but it's rideable. It used to be my daily rider. Includes relatively new tubes, tires and seat I installed last year, only to ride it less than 10 times in the last year.
DSC_8751.jpg
DSC_8752.jpg
DSC_8753.jpg
DSC_8754.jpg
DSC_8755.jpg
DSC_8758.jpg

---A Murray Ultra Terrain Sport 18 speed Mountain bike. Shifting needs some adjustments, and the rear tire is a bit dry-rotted, but the tubes hold air and the bike is otherwise rideable.
DSC_8759.jpg
DSC_8763.jpg
DSC_8764.jpg
DSC_8765.jpg
DSC_8766.jpg
DSC_8767.jpg
DSC_8768.jpg
DSC_8769.jpg
DSC_8770.jpg

---A postwar (late 40s/early 50s) Monark 24" boys bike. Everything on it is original as far as I can tell, though it might be missing a tank. It'll need a little TLC to get riding again, but none of the bearings seem to be frozen at least.
DSC_8773.jpg
DSC_8775.jpg
DSC_8778.jpg
DSC_8780.jpg
DSC_8782.jpg
DSC_8785.jpg
DSC_8787.jpg
DSC_8790.jpg
DSC_8791.jpg
DSC_8795.jpg
DSC_8797.jpg
DSC_8800.jpg
DSC_8803.jpg
DSC_8804.jpg

---An incomplete Micro bike.
DSC_8805.jpg
DSC_8806.jpg
DSC_8807.jpg

---Fenders. Mostly for 26" balloon and lightweight bikes, but one set seems to be for a 20" balloon bike.
DSC_8809.jpg

---Pedal tractor parts
DSC_8812.jpg
DSC_8813.jpg
DSC_8814.jpg

---Cranks and sprockets
DSC_8818.jpg

---Pedals (Those zip-tied together are matching lefts and rights, the others are individual pedals)
DSC_8823.jpg

---One box of kickstands, plus 2 seats.
DSC_8824.jpg

---Handlebars. 2 are welded to the handlebar stem for some reason.
DSC_8828.jpg
DSC_8829.jpg
DSC_8831.jpg

---Handlebar stems, grips, and brake levers
DSC_8833.jpg

---Vintage Schwinn 10 speed parts and training wheels
DSC_8837.jpg

---Forks. One seems to be off an Elgin.
DSC_8841.jpg
DSC_8845.jpg
DSC_8852.jpg

2 14" x 1.75" "Top Flight" solid rubber tires
DSC_8855.jpg
DSC_8856.jpg

---A girl’s Columbia tank
DSC_8861.jpg
DSC_8866.jpg

---Chain guards
DSC_8867.jpg
DSC_8869.jpg
DSC_8870.jpg
DSC_8871.jpg
DSC_8872.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Dana 3 speed transmission but the only thing I can use is the purple Schwinn sting ray guard. post a better pic of the Peddles all layed out so people can see what you have.

I have a Dana 3 speed transmission but the only thing I can use is the purple Schwinn sting ray guard. post a better pic of the Peddles all layed out so people can see what you have.
I might consider parting out my collection at some point, but I would much rather try to sell/trade everything at once right now. I'll try to get some additional photos of the pedals sometime this weekend.

I’d be interested in the chainguard off the girl’s, if you are willing to part.

This one.

Attachments

• E48EECE1-A721-4B5C-A45C-986454009162.jpeg
    E48EECE1-A721-4B5C-A45C-986454009162.jpeg
    614.5 KB · Views: 174
I’d be interested in the chainguard off the girl’s, if you are willing to part.

This one.
Okay, well right now I'd like to keep everything as one lot. Oddly enough, I just started parting that bike out to save one of my other project bikes, so odds are that I'll need to change this listing after this pandemic is over. Right now, I'm putting the sale or trade of my lot on pause. I don't want to risk getting sick or getting someone else sick.

Just so you know, that's a Murray Astro Flight.
I'll have to take another look at the forks. I though I saw an "H" when I looked at them yesterday, but it was tough to see through the rust. I bet you're right though. Did they ever sell Astroflights in Purple/Pink? I saw traces of what looked like the original color on it yesterday.

Bump, but not for the usual reason. I'd like to wait to finalize any sale or trade of my lot until a vaccine for the coronavirus is readily available. I don't want to risk getting sick or getting someone else sick. If you are interested in my lot and want to know more about it, feel free to send me a private message. We can work out the details while we wait for this pandemic to pass.

Wait for a vaccine....why? Do Bikeflights they will pick up at your porch. Once package arrives a week later it will be safe. You can Still live your life just be smart and wear a mask. What state do you live it? Take care

I'll have to take another look at the forks. I though I saw an "H" when I looked at them yesterday, but it was tough to see through the rust. I bet you're right though. Did they ever sell Astroflights in Purple/Pink? I saw traces of what looked like the original color on it yesterday.
The one I have for my wife came in a light purple.

Astro.jpg

I want a micro bike to goof around on in the driveway with the kiddos (been using a Razor scooter which is fun).

I want a micro bike to goof around on in the driveway with the kiddos (been using a Razor scooter which is fun).
That's the thought behind the Wonky Donkey, something to slow me down to Razor and balance bike speed. No pedals, just idiotic geometry, should be completely dangerous,, fully stupid, and ugly to the max.

Wait for a vaccine....why? Do Bikeflights they will pick up at your porch. Once package arrives a week later it will be safe. You can Still live your life just be smart and wear a mask. What state do you live it? Take care
It's just not worth risking my life, a buyer's/trader's life, or the lives of those responsible for shipping anything, should I choose to go that route. Yeah, I'd like to sell or trade my lot ASAP, but right now, it's not as critical as staying healthy.

Also, I live in Oklahoma, one of the few states to not issue a statewide "stay-at-home" order. That makes me even more concerned for my health and the health of my family and friends...

Yeah covid has changed the calculations for me. It has to be a very desirable item for me to even consider checking anything out, and then, I will take any and all precautions too! Gotta think about the future, not just my collection. Good for you, putting your ideals ahead of finances.

Yeah covid has changed the calculations for me. It has to be a very desirable item for me to even consider checking anything out, and then, I will take any and all precautions too! Gotta think about the future, not just my collection. Good for you, putting your ideals ahead of finances.
Thanks. Yeah, this whole pandemic's a bummer, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I can always sell or trade stuff when everyone has access to a vaccine. In the meantime, I can at least work on the few bikes I have. Heck, I might even go ahead and see if I can build up that Hawthorne and that rusty girl's Spaceliner (or whatever it is) I planned to sell. The girl's bike has already donated a few parts to save one of my other project bikes, and it'll be a good bike to test this oxalic acid bath I've been wanting to use on some of my other bikes. If I'm lucky, it'll even look purple again! Take care and stay safe Matti!

Latest posts

Back