Bikes At Wichta 2013 Starbird-Devlin Rod & Custom Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm good for four, now to decide on which ones.

I didnt get to attend last year. Im looking fwd to being part of it this year. two bikes for sure, maybe more.

Ratfink1962 said:
I think Im gonna sit this one out

Who's gonna help me cram my bikes into the back of the wife's CRV in the sub-zero temps with 40mph winds??? :lol: :lol:

I'm in for at least two.

My kids are working on display ideas. should be alot of fun 8) and my daughters stoked they added a youth class she rode her bike hard all summer and was trying to clean her white walls with a mr. clean magic eraser the other day :lol: :lol: I might just surprise her with a new set 8)

I'm having a surgery the 19th so I got in gear a little early..the kids printed some pictures and made story boards, I let them pick the four bikes and told them to keep in mind we should take four different ones to the chill show, speaking of which I read on the park city chill show web page that its going to be a two day show they dropped Friday.Also Warrant will be playing Saturday for us children of the 80s

aka_locojoe said:
I figure I'll get in gear after the holiday(s). Mitch I'm sure I or someone else will need your stanchions.

Ratfink1962 said:
Your welcome to them, And when its all stretched out you should have space for at least a couple of people to display bikes, so it works out pretty good if you partner up.

I will partner up with ya AKA... Just bringin my Columbia and re-doing my Fat Penny.. dressing her up a bit... adding a lil Road Kandy to her... 8)

Latest posts

Back