bikes, bikes and more bikes 1st load

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy moly! Wow - what a score!!! :shock:

Wow, awesome haul! :shock: There's a lot of bikes in there that I wouldn't mind owning! :mrgreen:

Great find! I'm liking that black Spitfire! Some great Columbias in there too, and overall doesn't look like a big rusty pile. Kept inside I take it?

Nice job documenting everything and tell your wife or g/f or whoever thanks from us for letting you bring all that home! You've got the collection of a lifetime there.

--Rob

scrumblero said:
not 1... but 2 cosmics!! :shock:

Nice collection of tanklights.
2 Eldorados
1 or 2 Murray Strato Flites...one with the rare rear tailight assy.
I dont think the Cosmic Flyers had that rear tailight. Could be wrong though.
Come May...Id be interested if you decide to sell the Red Strato.

Love the Columbias too:-o

Cant wait to see the last load.

Great haul...must have been pricey to have to get the guys whole collection.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1918 Ranger said:
RatSphinx said:
I'm liking this one a lot.Tell us about it.

girlsbikes022_zpsf4297536.jpg
X2. Schwinn?

1918 Ranger

1938 BC model. I used to have a short-frame 39 in burgundy with a springer. Is that a Henderson or Packard headbadge I see? Should have string skirtguards and an aluminum torpedo headlight. Love that color combination!!! 8)

Well I was not able to take pictures of all the bikes, I do have a few more pictures will try to post this weekend. Wife says time to go back to work, need to pay for those treasures. Now I am back at work & can't wait to get back home, plenty of cleaning, greasing, tire changing & riding in the future. For those of you who were interested many of the bikes will be for sale not sure exactly which bikes yet. The green Schwinn has Excelsior headbadge....

extraplay said:
Well I was not able to take pictures of all the bikes, I do have a few more pictures will try to post this weekend. Wife says time to go back to work, need to pay for those treasures. Now I am back at work & can't wait to get back home, plenty of cleaning, greasing, tire changing & riding in the future. For those of you who were interested many of the bikes will be for sale not sure exactly which bikes yet. The green Schwinn has Excelsior headbadge....

Oh man, I'm wanting that,.........depending on how much it would set a guy back.

Back