Bikes I likes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... and back to Brodies. The thread is in German, but there's a pair of them getting restored head to head, and a ton of bike history getting shared as well. The contentious Bike Group era that ended so badly, and the "B Series" European bikes that were a result
20200621_203651.jpg

Super flashy paint for a German bike show, and the highest quality workmanship, as you can see
aHR0cHM6Ly9mc3RhdGljMS5tdGItbmV3cy5kZS92My8yNC8yNDg2LzI0ODY5ODAtdmV0YWoxaTN1ODNzLWNtXzU0NTgtb3...jpg
1667570-u7kh4uujbkau-brodiecatalystno_b136byarttylor12-large.jpg
20200621_203756.jpg

That's art right there.

https://www.mtb-news.de/forum/t/arg...ischer-stahlrohrkonstruktionen-brodie.922793/

Really in depth interview with an American artisan bike builder on the Taiwanese bike building industry. Very cool to see the welders who made the many of the "bikes I like" getting some well deserved credit. These guys make more hand welded frames in a week than a boutique builder makes in a lifetime. Many Canadian brands such as Tech Cycles, BRC, Norco, the entry level Kona and Rocky Mountains, all came from factories like this.

Excellent.

Latest posts

Back