Bikes n' Cars, "Oh my!"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Muscle and muscle... 8)

Muscle3.jpg

Here's my newly finished Spaceliner drag bike, and my 68 Shelby KR.
Kenny
img_2318.jpg

img_2319.jpg

img_2323.jpg

Well, I'm gonna add some patina and rust! Here's a couple of my bikes with my Volkswagens. :mrgreen:

bikes_1.jpg

bikes_3.jpg

mastronaut said:
Muscle and muscle... 8)

Muscle3.jpg

Whoa!!! After seeing this and finding an old photo of me working on my Screamer 2, I think I need to find a way to make an adult size fat tire muscle bike. This gives me some ideas!!! Do you have any more photos of this one?

kingfish254 said:
Whoa!!! After seeing this and finding an old photo of me working on my Screamer 2, I think I need to find a way to make an adult size fat tire muscle bike. This gives me some ideas!!! Do you have any more photos of this one?

You can't!! I was going to!!

Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:

Cool, sounds like a build challenge (with no time limit though).

kingfish254 said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:

Cool, sounds like a build challenge (with no time limit though).

I'm good with that! I'm not in a hurry either.

Just got this rusty old Dyno; my Vette is in the garage.

IMG_0845Large.jpg

My 1903 with my 97 Harley Springer

NewBike.jpg

And my HBBC with my stretched ZX10R with 240 rr tire.

IMG_0648aLarge.jpg

kingfish254 said:
mastronaut said:
Muscle and muscle... 8)

Muscle3.jpg

Did you get my photos?

mastronaut said:
kingfish254 said:
mastronaut said:
Muscle and muscle... 8)

Did you get my photos?

Yes I did. That is one wicked Manta. I was so caught up in BO7 that I forgot that PM you sent.

Latest posts

Back