Bikes year and values

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to the site and I’m looking for some help. I saw these bikes for sale and was looking for some advice on how old they are and what their value would be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

FqHMZ2y

Ry69oBn

rMtjGWI

Pics aren't showing up...I suggest uploading them directly instead of linking them (use the 'upload a file' button below).

The Lincoln badged bike looks to be prewar Schwinn built...the pic isn't very clear.

The J.C. Higgins (Sears store brand) will be postwar, but there isn't enough in the pic to determine manufacturer or year. Both should have serials under the bottom bracket that may help narrow down the year. Better pics would be helpful as well.

Cool bikes.

915CFFD3-EF40-4B96-B82A-936747772CA6.jpeg
77AE75A5-57AC-4BDA-821F-6A0635470FCA.jpeg
76BE543C-46A9-4CA3-9D66-90825BB6DDAA.jpeg
Thank you RustyGold for the info and advice. Sorry about the pics. I’ll try again. Will also try to get the serial numbers.

Thanks again

Lincoln is probably between '37-'40. Someone with more Schwinn-fu could probably get it closer.

The Higgins is probably mid to late '50s, but really can't see much. The triple stacked front fork is ringing any bells for me, maybe someone else will chime in.

RustyGold, Thanks so much for the info, I didn’t realize the Lincoln would be that old. Like I said I don’t know much about them. Just trying to figure out what would be a fair price. Been looking on eBay. Both are really cool.

Thanks again!

Look on thecabe.com, search the for sale section here as well. Use Schwinn in your search terms as the Lincoln badge probably doesn't add much to value, but you'll get way more hits searching for Schwinn instead of Lincoln.

Latest posts

Back