Billet proof 08 pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures from the 2008 Billet Proof show in Mich.
Picture001-2.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-3.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture006-3.jpg

Picture007-4.jpg

Picture008-4.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture011-2.jpg

Picture012-4.jpg

Picture013-3.jpg

Picture014-4.jpg

Picture015-4.jpg

Picture016-3.jpg

Picture018-2.jpg

Picture019-3.jpg

Picture020-3.jpg

Picture021-3.jpg

Picture022-3.jpg

Picture023-2.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture025-2.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Picture027-2.jpg

Picture028-2.jpg

Picture029-2.jpg

Picture030-2.jpg

Picture031-1.jpg

Picture032-2.jpg

Picture033-1.jpg

Picture034-2.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Boardtrack, sorry we missed ya, Gigs had to work until 3:30 so it was about 4:30 before we got there. Many of the cars were leaving or gone. Boomer let us in to look around though. They seemed to have a very good selection of rats this year. Your pics will help to fill in the gaps of what we did/didn't see, Thanks!

Ran into some of the Owosso Peddlers (Peddelers big bike ride and show in August!) and some other bikes guys from Autorama. Speaking of......
Back at Autorama, Gigs became friends with Ron Finch and friends. He pulled into yesterdays show so Gigs went to see if they remembered her. Not only did Ron remember her but he remembered her name and bike from the show! We got to hang with them about 20 minutes. They seem have an interest in custom bicycles. I would love to talk them into showing up for one of our cruises !
Thanks again!
Chainy

No wonder I missed you! We got there at 9:15 and I was home by 1:30. The show seemed quite a bit larger than the last two years. I hope it doesn't get to big and commercial. Some really nice rides showed up. Hopefully next year my dads car will be working. Also ambman should have his Plymouth running. My car is to new :(

Thanks for posting all the pics! Now with the help of dial up, I've got something to look at the rest of the day! :p

Yeah, we normally get there when it opens and make a day outta it, but with Gigs working, I had no vehicle. All my friends were busy and my hitchhiking thumb just doesn't work anymore! It sucked that there was nothing going on last night, like in the past, but I guess that no one signed up for the Figure 8s.

I would like to talk to Boomer about a small place for us guys to show our bikes at Boomerama, think he'd be interested?

Cool photos! I also attended the show and it was much larger than previous years and the weather cooperated. Maybe next year I'll try to get a booth and sell some car related stuff and maybe promote this site with some bike related stuff.

Chainsaw said:
Joshua, now you gotta go and post us some pics! :mrgreen:
http://www.billetproof.com/upcoming_sho ... a/show.htm
If you've never been to Big Daddy's you're missing out bigtime! And now they're having a Billet Proof Show! Let's see what Florida's got!
Chainy
:shock: :( :shock: :(
there was one in FLORIDA!! 20 minutes from me!? and i didnt know!? and its over :( :(

i will be keeping my eyes open for next :D

Just Spectacular!
Wish they had shows like that arround here...

Im in love with that "B Line" ford truck/plane theme.. insane

I went to billet proof at Don Garlits and on the way going there the sun roof blew out of my 1979 mustang indy 500 pace car running down hwy. 471 at 85 m.p.h. And I didn't have anything for Big Daddy to autograph so I pulled out my check book and he autographed one of my checks. Tony 8)

Latest posts

Back