birthday gift

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
built this as a bday gift for myself, for my 40 years of existence. :lol: :lol: :lol:
i got this on a very sad state, nothing seems to fit right, a frankenstein bike, hastily shipped from Japan for a quick buck. but i notice that it's got potential so i decided to buy it and tweak it a little. i rode it towards home and man, a 6 kilometer drive seems like a hill climb, the wheels are rubbing on the frame and it felt like i'm a tugboat and the interior is so bad that it looked like an intestine suffering from a serious ulcer problem. sat for weeks and just decided to give it a new life. sourced some parts which are pretty hard to come by and not to mention a little expensive eventhough they are surplus parts. now i scratched my head, what the heck happened to keeping it as cheapo as it can get. i don't even want to paint it and leave it bare metal, but changed my mind because i made a lot of kustoms for other people so why not make one for myself. nothing fancy, just some simple lay out and i'm happy with the results.

ratrod006.jpg

ratrod008.jpg

ratrod001.jpg

ratrod002.jpg

ratrod009.jpg

ratrod005.jpg

ratrod004.jpg

tfl. :D

More excellent paint work!

And great screen name! Combaticons rule!

Latest posts

Back