~~BLACK BETTY~~ Black to life!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well she is done, for under 20 bones i kept her on budget, Im really glad to get it done this year in time. I wish the best of luck to everyone out there, and i cant wait to see all the beautiful works of art finished and rolling. Thanks for having me participate this year, it was a pleasure.

capture software

Thanks everyone for the compliments... And yes it looks and is awkward to honk. But man does it feel good to ride. I live in The only desert in Canada.. Yes we have a desert. I even have a piece of cactus residing in my hand at the moment. Our city penticton is a beautiful little beach town.. Loaded with beautiful cars and sandy beaches. Its also our wine capital of Canada... So having a nice ride to cruise the beach or go on a wine tour is really a necessary thing to have. I enjoy every second of it. Glad to see there are people everywhere enjoying the same love. :mrgreen:

Killer stance, wicked details and color combo.
CONGRATS!

This look appeals to me. I put springers on my builds...bent preferred. I usually like the "fat" look, but I'm digging the thin wheels and tires. The overall looks reminds me a bit of a World War II spy bicycle if any really existed.

I'm not usually a bent springer fan, but Black Betty has caused me to reconsider my position. Very, very cool build. Congratulations on a stunning bike.

Latest posts

Back