Black bike.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
GEDC0004.jpg

Crusty now, but it will be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fSEjlLQcRY

Nice teaser :!: Good to see you in the build off :!:

Glad you are "hopping" into BO7!
Looking forward to you rocking out this one!!!

Welcome back! I know ya gonna bring it! GTB!! Peace

hmmm...whatcha gonna do with that :?
somthin' cool i bet 8)

loldog-bunny-costume3.jpg

:p :mrgreen: Haven't done much, stripped the old paint, got some ducks in a row, I'll get some done and posted this weekend. Time to try and read up on some more of this cornicopia of entries. 8)

Nice save from the Freaky Bunnies!!!

Thats priceless. The wife bought a carrot costume for our black lab for holloween.
Kenny

Hot as blazes, way too humid for paint work. I have a fresher square-sided wheel set with an :shock: unrusted :shock: 8) steel guard I scavanged up for my Majestic viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50072 so I stuck the old set back on Ol' Droppy, freeing up a coaster set for this build. Rummaged around for parts, some of the stuff in the background is going on Black bike.

Before:
GEDC0003.jpg

After:
GEDC0007.jpg

Welcome back!!!!
So how did you get from the bike below to the bike above???? We want to know!!!!

GEDC0004.jpg

deorman said:
:? My old beater hasn't become the build-off entry, I just took the wheels from there, while keeping it functional. :|

I guess I'm just lost then. :p :lol:
Which bike is your BO7 bike?

Okay, I am back on course now. Thanks for helpin an old man out. :mrgreen:

The bunnies got confused becuase the Build Off bike frame looks like a beater and the "Beater" is a black bike which also happens to be the name of the Build Off Bike ("Black Bike"). :mrgreen:

It's kinda like that scene from "The Jerk" where Steve Martin's daddy is trying to describe the difference between bunny droppings and Shinola. :lol:

5 spd?!?! :shock:
what the heck ya been up to man :?
rock on wit yo bad self!

Sprocket spider made black, 27" fork compensates for tire radius difference, maintaining factory stance and adding a slight chopperesque look to the front. Frame's cooking in the attic.
Next week; assembly, final tweaks, pedal and seat selection.

GEDC0009.jpg

Latest posts

Back