black bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bikebuilder said:
I finally have a black bike....For now.

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg
man that thing is rad...

Only black bike I currently have :oops: Kool in it's own way (A singlespeed hardtail),but I guess it's not quite what ya was looking for. Give me time tho,I need to start my first Rat Rod build,and it'll most likely be black 8)

3-22-09RandomBikePics8.jpg

Oh! I almost forgot about this one!!! :shock:
A little more appropriate to the thread too 8) . This one's tied for my favorite vintage-er I own (I like that old '68 Schwinn Hollywood pretty good too,despite the "step thru" design).

BfGoodrichmens.jpg

The headbadge says "BF Goodrich" and "Challenger",the chaingaurd says "Monterey",but I really don't have any info/ideas on this bike,or even vintage (anybody?). I also have a lady's version,bought both at the same yardsale a few years ago as a his n hers pair.

Ahhhh...the beginning of it's newest metamorphosis (it's had many over the years...mtn,roadie,errand,front-suspended mtn,commuter,grocery getter...). More changes coming soon,here's the Monokruiser 8)

Monocruiser1.jpg

Monocruiser2.jpg

bikebuilder said:
I finally have a black bike....For now.

IMG_2209.jpg

snipped due to repetition

Man, the more I look at this bike, the better I like it... and I liked it ALOT when I saw it the first time! Turned out nice.....

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

well i guess its about time i throw in a pic of my only black bike, the mini rat. enjoy fellas!!!

RRBBO4bike242.jpg

RRBBO4bike241-1.jpg

Easy E

mastronaut said:
elvis51 said:
well i guess its about time i throw in a pic of my only black bike, the mini rat. enjoy fellas!!!

RRBBO4bike242.jpg

RRBBO4bike241-1.jpg

Easy E

I would categorize that as a mini 'mouse'... :p
LOL!!! :lol: ...yeah,but it is sweet! 8)

EVOLUTION

A couple of my black bikes.

I love this thread. Can't say how many times I have gone through every page.

Here is my contribution:

41DXandStinkyPrimo0001-1.jpg

Hey, I forgot!......This one's kinda black.

022-1.jpg

The wife's 38th anniversary Present.
dscf1815b.jpg

By xc204, shot with FinePix S5000 at 2009-08-30
My rat with flaming side pipe coming soon.
0825091243b.jpg

By xc204 at 2009-08-25

Latest posts

Back