black bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stepper said:
nateyboy said:
Two of my lastest happen to be black...

194? Hawthorne (custom)
side.jpg

[/img]

This is unbelievably hot!
+1 thats the Bomb!!!!

my bike + the bantam (almost complete) i just built for my wife.
check my tagline below :wink:
000_0003-1.jpg

The nice 74 year old lady at the thrift store asked if I could get her old Schwinn going. I expected a worn out old women's heavyweight. This is what she had. A good cleaning and repack of the bearings, along with replacement tires and it was like new. It's a 1964.
I forgot to get a picture of it after I tuned it up.
14ui8hf.jpg

I saw some conversions Sheldon Brown did and had him in mind when I made my "clubman".

2sba54o.jpg

Project black bike: this will be my first bb 4 rrb's its a 70's era 26" Roadmaster frame, chrome Spaceliner fork, art deco stem and bar combo with a quick release stem bolt (may change when I find a correct stembolt). Has a small girls tank which will be mounted upsidedown to fit the boys frame, green crashrail seat from a 1957 Monark. Rear bobbed rack is from the 1940's. This mock-up is all preliminary, could look completely different by the time it's complete! What I'm sure of is that it will roll on red brick balloon tires which I ordered last night, love that red on black Colson! 8)
ratrodbike002.jpg
g]

Its a awful picture.... but here is "blacky".... . I think the fog reflected in the flash.... kinda strange..

3262881255_b38b6f0ef3.jpg

Latest posts

Back