BLACK CROWN BUICK SPECIAL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first few months on the forum and my first build off...Im stoked to see all the cool bikes that you guys build! I have a great love for old cars but for some reason especially Buick's!!! so my inspiration will be a 51' Buick special...i wont hive away to many secrets yet ill let you guys view it as i build it! Its probably more fun that way! Good luck guys cant wait to see the bikes!

starting with....hiawatha frame tank

KGrHqFpsE8W2F00bBPJMLtb6Hw60_58.jpg

KGrHqNHJBUE9qBBhPokBPmgtwWjRg60_58.jpg

Great frame great inspiration, shoot up a photo of the exact car for some reference if you have a modded one in mind. Good luck!

yoothgeye said:
Great frame great inspiration, shoot up a photo of the exact car for some reference if you have a modded one in mind. Good luck!

a reason i love buicks this is a 51 2 door special custom...i wont build a bike to look like a car but buick and 1950's is my inspiration!

3261985198_d36e0ac5fe.jpg

Yeah :!: Build the bike Buick should have built.Love those CWC bikes.

Holy Christmas Tree! That car is amazing. I finally got over to this thread after pm-ing you today. Now I know what you mean about the emblems you mentioned. Wow!

deven_science said:
The coloring of that car on your build would be sweet.

i thought about that but for some reason i imagined a certain color combo and im still leaning towards it! but i have a few weeks before paint so i got time to think!

Kuttnhack said:
Did someone say Buick Bike?
BehindBars2010001-1.jpg

That bike has the EvansAction fork and Evans Olympic/Commander rear rack. It is also stretched! Pretty cool, but I think the portholes are a little big!

Joe

Latest posts

Back