Black & Wild

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black & Mild

colson004.jpg

colson006.jpg

colson005.jpg

001-6.jpg

I would call it Black & Wild. Those bright red grips and seat look great on the gloss black frame.

cman said:
I would call it Black & Wild. Those bright red grips and seat look great on the gloss black frame.

Good call.... When I was thinkin it up it was going to have black grips and seat.... but.....

Ratfink1962 said:
It looks even better in person :mrgreen:

Nice job! are you pretty much done? or is there more to it?

Since it appears you are almost finished... Ive got a 41 Western Flyer that needs built, hint hint :wink: :wink:

Thank you... Thank you.... When I get a chance I am going to pinstripe it... Then since there are a couple months left it gives me time to think of any changes that I want to make to it.... I have to add lights and little touches here and there to realy make it stand out... 8)

Hunting around my stuff... I have alot of NOS headlights etc but cant find any that will sit flat enough between the front fork rods... anyone out there have any they want to sell? Lookin for one like in the picture below... I should not have sold that one....

002.jpg

I was able to take a couple min today and go get a chain... Took her out for a spin around the block and was impressed at how fast and smmoth she rode. This is the first time with using a bent springer front end. I dont think I will use one in the future, but for this bike it works. Now I have to find the perfect light combination.....

001-7.jpg

love it! looks like a low buck version of kram's stripped an teased. but lets see more of that apache. :D

stretch said:
love it! looks like a low buck version of kram's stripped an teased. but lets see more of that apache. :D

Ya.. That was my inspiration... I do like this frame better as the lines seem to flow more gooder.... I won't get a winning vote on this buildoff by copying, but it gave me an excuse to build it. I do admire everyones talent on here and hope to be good competition in future builds...

As far as my GMC goes... She runs and drives... but she aint purdy... werkin on tearin her down slowly at the moment... Just came accross a 1960 283 Vette engine that I think im going to build up and put in it...

001-8.jpg

Latest posts

Back