BlackJacked ~~ Done Jack!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This will be a simple, basic build. A traditional build but I am powder coating, which I will do myself. So here I am in the anything goes catagory.

Nothing radical planned on this build. 1939 Colson frame, powder coated tuscan matte black. Other parts will be black chrome. Not sure on tires yet, maybe cream or possibly black. Skippy drivetrain.

Re: BlackJacked

Love the double curve bars.
Good luck buddy!

tvc15 said:
if your powder coating can't you still be traditional? looking forward to your build either way

The way I understand the rules, no powder coating is allowed in the traditional class, even if you are doing it yourself. :(

My current build is matte black with white/cream thick bricks....love the look! Looking forward to more progress!

Jay H.

I'll be watching pick, you build awesome bikes! :wink:

Thanks guys for all the encouragement! I really feel kind of outclassed in this catagory, but have no other choice. I am seeing a lot of really cool mods happening here, but just can't make myself chop up this frame! I'm just in it for the fun & have had this build in my mind for quite a while. Now I just need to get on it!

I was going to use this on my Monark, but decided to use it on my RRBO8 build instead. The second piece of the puzzle.

I've been saving these wheels with the finned hubs for this build. They will be powder coated black chrome.

I couldn't find you at first :shock: :wink:
Didn't want to go through a build off without one of yours
You've got some of my favorite frame/components!
Looking forward to seeing what kind of truly cool stuff you do...
(BTW: we're not matching this time, yet :lol: )

udallcustombikes said:
Hey! Wake up, old man! There's a build off going on. Get to werk!

Listen youngster, :lol: :lol: I have been sick this week! Slept 45 hours in 3 days. I think I feel human :? again, so getting back to it.

I'm with Udall!

GIT TO BUILDIN

Latest posts

Back