BlackJacked ~~ Done Jack!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BlackJacked

Thanks guys! Still haven't even started on it, still gathering up parts. No time, No money! :(

Had to get this one for my cousin finished before I could start on the build off bike. All powder coat, no paint. Now it's done & I'm ready to get to work! Late as usual & probably will take it to the wire!

Build off bike:

pics soon!

That bike looks great, can you tell me what the seat is? The one one I got for my wife's bike isn't kooshie enough, though I don't have it yet and so her butt hasn't touched it. It is some sort of princess and the pea thing she can do on things she has never seen or touched....

I have no idea what that seat really is. It is the same one that was on it when I got it. I just took the cover off of it, powder coated the frame/springs/pan with mirror chrome & painted the vinyl cover with white krylon fusion paint for plastic & vinyl.

DANG Pick! That turned out great! She's gonna love it. Too cool.

Re: BlackJacked ~~ Back on Track!

First mock up with 26 x 2.50 cream tires. Wheels will probably not stay this color:

Frame ready for powder coat:

Frame with raw powder:

Frame cooling in oven:

2nd mock up:

I realize this is a pretty lame build in this catagory, but since powder coating is involved this is where I have to be.

Nuttin lame about that beauty!!

Yeah, nothing lame about it at all. I actually dig the color of the rims with the cream tires and the black frame/fork!

DON'T STOP NOW GET TA BUILDIN'!!!

Wow, that's looking real slick, pick! 8)

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Wow, that's looking real slick, pick! 8)

Thanks buddy! Are you in this year? I'm having as much trouble keeping up with all the cool builds as I am working on working on my own!
:?

That powder coating looks uber cool especially with the fat creme tires and awesome fork!
Looking forward too more...

Latest posts

Back