BlackJacked ~~ Done Jack!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BlackJacked ~~ Back in the Black!

I'm thinking I should change the name to "Traditional with Powdercoat". :lol: :lol: It seems like the only thing "Anything Goes" is the use of powder coat! Anyway I have been wanting to build this bike this way, with these colors for a long time so here I am.

That's one beautiful classic ride right there!!!

Looks good pick 11 days left to get this beauty finished. Just cancel a wedding or two. lol

KansasRollFast said:
Looks good pick 11 days left to get this beauty finished. Just cancel a wedding or two. lol

After seeing your bike, I might as well just give up! :lol: :lol: Just kidding (about giving up) I never quit! I am working on it right now but can't discuss it as it is classified information! :mrgreen:

King Zebba said:
Man that bike looks good! Sweet!!! 8)

Thanks King! Your build reeks of awesomeness! Love the paint & fab work.

Re: BlackJacked ~~ On the Home Stretch!!

Almost ready to put a fork in it. Parts are all there (a few nuts & bolts to coat & scrounge up a chain) but still have a few bugs to work out on the wheels, install a few minor pieces & tighten everything up for a test ride. Oh, almost forgot, I still need to install my awesome headbadge!

Looks good Pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thos latest photos show the black chrome well. Super sweet!

8)

DUUUUDE!!

Looks INTENSE with the black chrome.

BEAUTIFUL!! :shock:

:mrgreen:

Finally took my wheels to Porkchoppd Custom Bicycles "KansasRollFast" to adjust them. Now they are round & true like they should be. Thanks Kevin for the rush job & I owe you one buddy! Headbadge is now installed (best part on this build), pedals also, finally found a chain that will work. All I am lacking now is a kickstand & brake strap. Don't have a pic of the pedals yet.

Nice badge pic! kinda reminds me of some one???? Wish I had time to tackle one for SKELETOR.

Thanks guys! Looks like I will be coming in at the 11th hour as usual. I may be the last to post finished pics again this year!

Wicked badge and build buddy!

99.9% DONE! I will finish tomorrow & post the final pics. Took these on our patio about 1/2 hour ago(10:30pm) in the rain.

Latest posts

Back