Blackout.... ride video added friday

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is by far one of the best bikes I've ever seen built on this forum..great lines..perfect fit and finish..made the parts work and flow together as one..looks factory..just didn't throw a bunch of parts at a frame and saw what stuck..love the color..perfection..I am impressed for sure..you got my vote..:thumbsup:

Wow! Thank You what a Great compliment :blush:

well thought I better put up a ride video if one doubts if it rides, hope it works had a hard enough time figuring it out recording on the camera let alone post a video before. its new to me not tech savvy... rather build.

I don't know how I missed the build thread before. But this is amazing. Absolutely awesome. I'm not really into anything besides musclebikes, but I'd ride the wheels off of this.
Wanna trade for a wicked purple chopper? :grin:

I totally missed the video until now.
It flows like black butter!
Love it man!

Rides as good as it looks! +1 on the Rat-ing scale!

I just realized your bike is one of three entries without a chain! Is that legal! I cry foul!!! :grin::D:rofl:

It would be funny to have a chain ring on the front so that it looks like the chain is missing or invisible while you ride.:21:

Just a piece of clear plexi with no teeth :)

Those fenders.... those flames ... those discs...

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

Latest posts

Back