*** Blue Arrow & Minnehaha >>>>>>>>>>DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The darts on the frame are too cool. Glad you're going to highlight them

I get it now :)
It not quite as beautiful as the pics you've posted on your Greek island (WOW!) but I like it.
Here is a statue of Hiawatha and Minnehaha just up stream of the raging Minnehaha Falls.
(I took these today. it's about a mile away)
HiawathaMinnehaha.jpg

But there is a new beau in town "Blue Arrow" and she be laughing next to him all the way LOL

Hang in there, plenty of time left ;)
Looking forward to your June updates
Thanx,great pics,oh to hear some running water!!!!! Not much rain here this winter,but we did just have mini hurricane.... Wild!

Managed to get the top bar shaped how I want it...Used a old bit of plumbing pipe... Now I will start cutting the old bar with the darts and weld bit by bit until i get the shape...

Also came across these brown Boa-G's. Creme or brown...Hmmmmm

I didn't know they made brown ones!!!
What color is the build gonna be?

I didn't know they made brown ones!!!
What color is the build gonna be?
Keeping the original color and same patina(soft blue)
Idea was to have rusty rims, tank etc with creme tires.
But these a new,just came out. So could go creme rims?
Was going for 24' rims with the creme thickbricks or 26' boa-g's,havent made my mind up on size yet...

Light blue and brown go good together too! Creme rims would look good with that combo, classic colors but a bigger badder tire. I like it. If you are painting your rims maybe something like a weathered ivory would match up to the patina'd frame...

Carl.

Light blue and brown go good together too! Creme rims would look good with that combo, classic colors but a bigger badder tire. I like it. If you are painting your rims maybe something like a weathered ivory would match up to the patina'd frame...

Carl.
Was thinkin the same thing Carl...Either I paint the rims to look like rust or Ivory.

Yeh!!! Finished full-time work,now I am more casual,and will be able to work on BA&M...Picked up the great bit of junk I will be using as a side-car...Here's a sneak peek.

Stripped the outside to get to what I wanted...

Ruff cut.

The rear light. I believe from a old theater.Beehive glass.

Found this trollin...

So is that tank going to become the sidecar for BAM?

The sun has risen,coffee fix is starting to hit the veins:crazy:...Have to work for a hr or 2,then fix the exhaust on the scooter,sounds like a tractor.Clean house,water garden:arghh: and then start to tinker with BAM....:happy:

The sun has risen,coffee fix is starting to hit the veins:crazy:...Have to work for a hr or 2,then fix the exhaust on the scooter,sounds like a tractor.Clean house,water garden:arghh: and then start to tinker with BAM....:happy:
Poor baby... don't you know the rain will water the garden, the house will just get dirty again and tractors are cool sounding.... :D

So get to building....

Poor baby... don't you know the rain will water the garden, the house will just get dirty again and tractors are cool sounding.... :D

So get to building....
:rofl: No rain(very little this year)n I love my strawberries.
I never clean house,have a kid coming to stay for 1 week,so it's time...
And will work on scooter tomorrow.Driving around gives me a headache.
Now going to clean workshop,add new shelves.:grin:

I took dracothered 's advice and decided to leave the cleaning(wasn't hard)...
Was able to start on Minnehaha...
Using the inside of a hot water heater tank

Cut out a shape from cardboard.

And not bad for now...Also sanded the foam off.

Next was to remove the bars inside.

Using the bent metal from inside the tank...Thought to make a headrest or holder...
Back Headrest

Or in the front

Or why not both?

Mock up with the tail light.

Next to BA and the torpedo tank.The sidecar is going to be heavy?But it's only for shopping.

Also the bar inside the tank is similar to the one I am trying to shape for the top bar on BA also same size...Splice n dice it,should be ok...

That is looking awesome! What a beast though!!! You need to cut some holes in the bottom to allow some Fred Flintstone power. :p

Latest posts

Back