BMX build off inspiration pics. Post yours too.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool photo of Thom Lund with a red drilled monoshock.
Thom Lund.jpg

The blue bike with motomags, over 50lbs!
Wayne-King-Bicycles-Thom-Lund-model.jpg

:cool:

pileup.jpg

I'm actually looking for a chrome 12" or 16" wheeled bike to be the bottom half of a "SmallTall" using that chrome Y frame on top. BMX inspiration? Maybe not but it's be a fun pitbike.

C.

IMG_20201017_113136273.jpg

Not a Cook brothers...
Killer fun ride tho.
Eccentric wheels, full hopper.

C.

ClemTwin Crank System. Made a twin. No advantage unless a chain pops. Still very cool.
View attachment 140675
View attachment 140676
View attachment 140677
View attachment 140678
Chain tension can be balanced by moving the spindle laterally.
Holy cow, there's actually a modification for that?! I've always wondered! Having something like that would mean you're bike would have 2 good sides for photos! Everything would be nearly symmetrical! This is just the thing for those of us with OCD!

Opening scene On Any Sunday. Remembered OAS as youngster. My dad was heavily into MX.

BMX Bandits was the joint. Nicole's aussie pronunciation of BMX got me every time :bigsmile:

I've never heard of this show, I don't know anything about this show, but I do know this: that was some darn good biking in that intro! The kid doing the wheelie at the end is "neighborhood legend" material!

Cool photo of Thom Lund with a red drilled monoshock.
View attachment 141552

The blue bike with motomags, over 50lbs!
View attachment 141553

:cool:
Forgive the unfamiliar, but this is giving me Millennium Falcon vibes; it looks like a piece of junk, but I can't help but feel it rides far better than it looks to me. It genuinely looks homemade to me, like some guy had some scrap box tubing, a little diamond plate, a few BMX bike parts, a welder and some spare time on his hands. I can't say it looks cool to me, but I know looks aren't everything...

Latest posts

Back