BO-X - Flameliner - Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of my AOD build-off 8.
Everything was skulls and flames.
n8074.jpg
I love that bike. Very cool.
I was considering adding skulls, I was playing with this skull attached to the front of the springer fork. But I felt it would bounce around when the spring got depressed.

Sull looks great sitting at the front,I can't see why it wont work.Throw some rubber washers between.

I agree. Just find a way to semi-secure it to the bolt head.

Got my bike back from the pinstripper, ("Duke" from Fenton, MI). I am very pleased with the work he did, I think he made my flames really pop off the bike and the rack turned out great.

I don't have a headbadge for this bike so he pinstriped to match the grill on my roadster.

added to the back of this seat.

also to this light I had and this chain guard. Not 100% sure I will be using the chain guard but the both turned out great.

Now I need to start doing some assembly.

Flameliner, perfect name. The 'M' shape in the pinstriping on the headtube looks like a Kustom Kulture mod to Murray too. I think his work is taking this one to another level bro! Woooo!
Build on!
Cheers,
Dr. T

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WOW, that look great! FlameLiner would be a great name!
Flameliner! Awesome how cool the frame looks pinstriped!:thumbsup:
Flameliner, perfect name. The 'M' shape in the pinstriping on the headtube looks like a Kustom Kulture mod to Murray too. I think his work is taking this one to another level bro! Woooo!
Build on!
Cheers,
Dr. T

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks! Flameliner it is! That 'M' shape reminds me of SpeedRacer Mach 5 logo.

Oh yeah!!! Loving those stripes!!!!

Got my bike back from the pinstripper, ("Duke" from Fenton, MI). I am very pleased with the work he did, I think he made my flames really pop off the bike and the rack turned out great.

I don't have a headbadge for this bike so he pinstriped to match the grill on my roadster.

added to the back of this seat.

also to this light I had and this chain guard. Not 100% sure I will be using the chain guard but the both turned out great.

Now I need to start doing some assembly.
Striping looks great.good call on the name,fits the build well. If you don't use the chainguard on this build,you can always incorporate it somewhere else. Everytime I see that style guard I think of a little build called Flex Liner 7

The stripes look good!
Oh yeah!!! Loving those stripes!!!!
Striping looks great.good call on the name,fits the build well. If you don't use the chainguard on this build,you can always incorporate it somewhere else. Everytime I see that style guard I think of a little build called Flex Liner 7
Love the stripes and the new name!

Luke.
Wow the pinstriping looks really good!
Wow the pinstriping looks really good!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! The pinstripping turned out great but I found no time this weekend for any assembly and this week looks very busy.

Now that's a, ah say, ah say; that's a real piece of art you've got there boy! Luuuv that bike!

Well finally found some time to do some assembly. I took it for a ride and it needed some minor adjustments but for the most part I'm quite pleased with how it rode. I used a neoprene washer on both side of the bolt that runs thru the red skull on the front of the springer. Not 100% sure if I liked it. It's staying on for now.

No chain guard on yet. Need an idea for the brake arm clip.

This is where I'm currently at....

Need an idea for the brake arm clip.

You should get an old Zippo lighter and have it opened up and incorporate that somehow.
m-4kiyoHDShIgAx5NM-3cHA.jpg

The bike is looking awesome all put together too!!!!! Top notch build!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back