BOTEN - B4C Built "The Immaculate Deception" - She's Done, Boys and Girls!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love it when a plan comes together!
iu

Good plan Brett. You get to ride while the rest of us build. That frame looks brand new. I'd be happy with it too. The pig BBQ looks just as good as the bike, btw.

Thanks, SGOH!
That was my first time cooking a pig! Always ended up chopping after someon else stayed up all night!

Realy pleased with the frame and the finish!

Last edited:
Super clean build that has a great hot rod vibe to it!!!
BRAVO!

Thanks, KF, but it's not QUITE done yet....

"Immaculate" was what I was going after....super-sano! Coming from you, I achieved my goal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like the look of this. Is that a custom frame? Clean and elegant lines...and the wheels....wheewwww!

Really like the look of this. Is that a custom frame? Clean and elegant lines...and the wheels....wheewwww!

OJ, this is a Murray-built frame from 1966. Serial number suggests it's a Murray-branded bike similar to the Sears Spaceliners.

Thanks for the compliments! It's looking even better than I imagined!

Got my last parts in over the weekend...

IMG_3301%255B1%255D.JPG

IMG_3302%255B1%255D.JPG

But I'm not done just yet...

As with any project, I hit a snag! I started fitting the chain...yep, not enough room for adjustment! Remember this?...

6oC_DDBc_uhjre1QLjgFP9qhLjqEyoayJQM9YFmvESCeF9KpBvzzCMQVIXaEPJnBQYoMCEuuagAsqjQuMJuhUx7s4GY7B3z5IV3l7HOo19e1UeB5tQOaFFEw_nxwEAofGm57UM6mLLkUNdPyn6WLqcuZ9BGOyF2N4g7CA_4Dc7Z96nLtaQRx9lztKJJ88rqFu3v8qzYdY0Tql6-X-kMk6w83Q50q7hBjcOxHVnqTYBrtKiuAgHDrh0qloCeSy-oHX9sopyrF-7g_R-UfRW_XHwz3IzrfYNG5ctNFjGo5jVZv50WFfNaWgsbuelDH8GQJY9RqRaTqakkdExLpfK9HiovzIjT8FWGLTS8OyLS_-ioqDqKAY6t7xzIyr5Ump2qBElbCQRZJCFl4f1SzqEkbomtomdiX3vFyswOgwxjoyfgRSU4RGXctgOUqK6fUKxUWskCMDLxIGUT2RYmyD71u3q3_LRRqkf3rK77W0EJTEDXoUrt6VPWLo9MsGqZdCXfXUHmdt7E=w525-h700-no

Now I'm going to have to modify the rear dropouts to allow for chain tensioning. Probably just going to elongate the axle slots to where I can insert a half-link and let 'er rip! May not happen this week! Don't you just hate it when work gets in the way of a home project!!!!

Last edited:
This is what I did all night Saturday night/all day Sunday...

IMG_3254%5B1%5D.JPG
Ah yes! When I lived in NC years ago, this was a very common sight. Do you still call them 'pig pickins'? I still make my on vinegar sauce and my kids are hooked on it. :D

Last edited:
Yeah too far away from Texas to find better sauce! And better smoke (mesquite)!

Latest posts

Back