BOTEN - B4C Built "The Immaculate Deception" - She's Done, Boys and Girls!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:

I carved out a little time Sunday afternoon to swap out the Sturmey Archer hub internals. Pretty easy fix, actually!

Before I started, I remembered that the hub came with TWO rear sprockets. Found the other....it's a 22-tooth piece! That ought to be much friendlier to the legs than the 16-toother! Hub swap, sprocket installed, new chain, check clearances....uggh!...remove it all and flip the sprocket, reinstall, and DONE!

KymbXGXc8rbXLPdMz2OqABZhpyg_T4Kv8eNU6v98eu8i=w543-h723-no

Another quick test ride....NICE! All the skip-n-pop is gone, it shifts like a DREAM, and it's MUCH easier to pedal up the driveway! And with the overdrive, it still has some speed to it!

I've already won the build-off!! I have a bike that rides comfortably, looks snazzy, and there's not another one in the world like it!

Stick a fork in me....I'm done!

Final picks to come....stay tuned!!!

I've already won the build-off!! I have a bike that rides comfortably, looks snazzy, and there's not another one in the world like it!

I agree man!! That is one beautiful ride you built!!!!
Liner frames are just so cool and chameleon-like in how well they span styles.
Keep riding your prize!!!!
BRAVO!

It's O-fish-ul!!! She's done!

Had her down to Kitty Hawk over the weekend for her glamour shots! Really didn't hit me until I got home...I should have taken the final pics at the Wright Brothers Memorial at KDH. Major OOOPS!

Anyway here's a couple from the session!!

xF_W2WQHIRVaIME8xW8KZZiKb-TTlDPYk6U7nSA36hYn=w1052-h789-no

sXXnER1_xL-v8ccX9HbexP0hUGfHiAtiaiD2oOvOoAxT=w1052-h789-no

Thanks for reading along! Hope you enjoyed the ride!

And thanks for the likes, comments and messages, too!

Beautiful bike and a greatblend of old and new .. just the way I like to build. Nothing I would change on it . Great job!

Hope you get one with the giant dune at Kill Devil Hills

Latest posts

Back