(BOTEN) "OUTLAW" ...Withdrawn from the build-off...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Luke ,
Yeah i know the weather can drive that extra screw in your side it happened to me last year . You really put a lot of effort in the video aspect witch requires a ton of time as well .
The fact that you work in the out doors and make incredible builds is amazing .
Is there anyway you can make a small work shop this summer ? Id rather see you do that then a build off bike ? Or is there some restrictions to prevent this ? You can run a heater out there and keep the wind off you ? keep your best parts and tools in there ect ...
Anyway i can't wait to see this bike finished . Looking forward to the build thread .
Joe

Take care of yourself bro.
the bike will be there when
Your able. I know the feeling;
I haven't been able to do anything
Much on my bicycles...not even been
Able to ride a bike , for 3 years now.
I am hoping to be able to even look,
@ site,,,& follow the MBBO #4.

Thanks again everyone! I see I am not the only one dropping out due to health issues at the moment, it is very awesome that people on this board are so supportive!

Is there anyway you can make a small work shop this summer ? Id rather see you do that then a build off bike ? Or is there some restrictions to prevent this ? You can run a heater out there and keep the wind off you ? keep your best parts and tools in there ect ...
Joe
Been thinking a little about this for quite some time, I have an agreement with the landlord from when we first moved in 7 years ago that if I do close the carport in I have to make sure it is properly braced as we have significant winds here sometimes, so that is all good, I would rather it is done properly anyway...

It is just a matter of finding the money to do it really, you never know, I might get there yet!

Luke.

Luke, I was searching the internets this morning trying to get some ideas on the Muscle Bike category. This was one of the first images that popped up! Don't know if you need a spirit lift this morning (or for you, tonight) but it sure lifted my spirits! Wow! What a bike!

Luke, I was searching the internets this morning trying to get some ideas on the Muscle Bike category. This was one of the first images that popped up! Don't know if you need a spirit lift this morning (or for you, tonight) but it sure lifted my spirits! Wow! What a bike!

I miss that bike... In so many ways that was my perfect bike, it fit me so well too...
Still, the guy I sold it to absolutely loves it and still rides it everywhere, and the money from that paid for most of "BigJim", including those rims and tires, so it worked out well!

The bike I am planning for the MBBO this year has some similarities to the "50 years" bike though, (just more a show bike, and much less practical) I might even revisit the black and white paint set up too...

Luke.

I was looking forward to seeing the finished product. I do however completely understand where you're at. I had to sell off my business and relocate to a dryer climate due to health reasons. I got depressed and pretty much hated looking at cars ,trucks, bikes ,etc.. It took me about a year befor I wanted to build anything. Sometimes a break and some rest does alot of good. Hope you get feeling better soon!

Take care brother. It was a fun ride. No worries my friend. I appreciated all of ya feedback and views. Namaste

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Take care bro that bike is killer, easy top five fave but no good to push yourself into that sorta deal. The last few weeks doing destino were rough because all of a sudden mother nature put the blast furnace on. Be well bro

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who commented here with good wishes after I pulled the plug on this build, it was much appreciated!

In other news, look for a return of the 'OutLaw' during the WBO starting January 1st!
Already dug it out of storage and set it up on the bench!

2016-12-14 18.19.37.jpg

Luke.

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who commented here with good wishes after I pulled the plug on this build, it was much appreciated!

In other news, look for a return of the 'OutLaw' during the WBO starting January 1st!
Already dug it out of storage and set it up on the bench!

View attachment 40332

Luke.
Looks like I just lost!! Wondered if you still had this. Can't wait to see it finished.

Was hoping to see this one finished. One of my favorite LTJ concepts. Looks like some good weather. It's -12 Celsius here.
Summer is finally starting to kick in, already had one fire ban day, hopefully there will not be too many during the build-off...

Luke.

Latest posts

Back