BOTEN - The Bonneville Roadster FINISHED!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now the toughest part, choosing the bars!

I've got one set of original Dyno cruiser bars and stem. They look great and make it a very comfortable ride.

Very nice! I love everything about this bike.

looks like you made the critical mass tonight! pretty sure I saw you ride by at the intersection of West gray/Waugh drive.....where I was stuck for 25 min. I get trapped about 3 times a year coming home from work. lol! bike looks really nice.

looks like you made the critical mass tonight! pretty sure I saw you ride by at the intersection of West gray/Waugh drive.....where I was stuck for 25 min. I get trapped about 3 times a year coming home from work. lol! bike looks really nice.

Thanks buddy, yep I made it! Maiden voyage went off without a hitch, bike rode great, though we only rode about 15 miles! I couldn't be happier with how it turned out, it was quite the jaw dropper, lol!
I'll post pics of tonight's ride in a minute.
Already have another ride tomorrow night!

These are a couple of shots of the Bonneville Roadster's maiden ride and debut at Houston's Friday Night's Critical Mess ride...the ride was great and the bike rode and performed flawlessly!

One nice custom in a sea of...well, other bikes, lol.

This was at the halfway point...

The rest are 'after the ride' shots around downtown Houston.

Last edited:
I can say this bike looks awesome, you can see the level of detail Dave put into this bike.

here is a pic I took

IMG_0837.jpg

Last edited:
Well after two rides in two nights, totaling around 30 miles total, I LOVE this bike!
It rides great, goes fast and stops quick!

I may sell off all my other bikes and just keep this ONE!!
Haha, not really, but I could not be happier with how well this bike turned out!

Here's some pics from Saturday nights ride...

By the way, if your in the Houston area and into Rat Rod bikes come on out and ride with us, every Saturday night! Check out RustyRidersHouston on Facebook for details!

Pics by 'irideiam'

Pic by Greg Hartstock

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back