BOTEN!! Yeah, yeah, yeah... Space Pumpkin!! Let's go Space Pumpkin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time with the kids is more important and more valuable than anything in the world,but having a ride like that is a good runner-up and I dig the trailer idea.

Checking in on the convertibles for updates! :)
OK, I know you're out for the build-off, but was wondering how the truck and trailer is coming along.;)

The lil' truck is coming along great, we are shooting for finishing it around Aug. 1. It is funny, when you rebuild an old hot rod, there are always a few things that you change to suit you a little better. One of them is that we originally built it with a 4 speed and now it will have a th350 trans. I like to go down to Branson occassionally and you can burn up a clutch on those hilly stoplights over a weekend! I will post some pics when we finish the truck. I am still looking for the perfect (cheap) trailer to modify as a bike hauler. This whole trailer idea came to me after I ordered my new rat rod bike t-shirts.............thanks Steve!

Then, I promise that the Space Pumpkin will get done!!

I am looking for a small low-slung boat trailer to modify. I think that 3 rails will be all I really need, and moving the center rail forward a foot or so will give plenty of clearance between bikes.

282010_302a_625x1000.jpg
:D
They actually found orange dust on the moon. Really. I guess this photo of a pumpkin on the moon, might be genuine after. Do pumpkins leave behind orange dust?

- by Gigmata

Only if it's prehistoric or made of steel and it rusts. I think it was proven on a myth show.

What? Sure there were pumpkins on the moon, that is what made all of the craters!!:21:

However it is a rat rod.:bandit:
Time with family never a bad choice.

It is funny how some people (on some classic hot rod sites) have an issue with the tag, "rat rod"! This truck is a Hodge-podge of miss matched parts that have been turned into a unique vehicle. I am proud to call it a rat rod.

Latest posts

Back