BRAVE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been thinking of building "Brave" out of a Felt Vintage Iron 400 Cross frame and selling the rest off to assist me in paying for the build.
129467bb4267b7e0be69b00d70bcab85.jpg

"Brave" may be built out of a Felt 1903 and I will likely sell the rest of that to help pay for the build.

"Brave" will have lots of aluminum, custom Indian styled tank graphics, pearl white powder coat, 80mm rims, Girvin forks (you guessed correctly), custom leather seat, custom grips, custom handle bars, 3 piece cranks, Profile rear hub, Sturmey-Archer front drum hub, and very very little else.

I do plan on doing videos to go along with the build. If you watch the video that I made for another build, "Sorcery", you can see that I have 2 Vintage Iron 400 Crosses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

O no that Felt guy agin ! look out this guy don't mess around. Always enjoy watching your builds with plenty of details & shine . Staying tuned in [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In case you wanted to know' a 27.5" wheel can be fitted to a Felt cruiser frame.

Hey Gig, what size (width) is the tire on that 27.5 rim? Looks fairly beefy. Purple frames you say.....hmmmm...any desire to sell one to a die-hard Minnesota Vikings fan?:wink1:

Hey Gig, what size (width) is the tire on that 27.5 rim? Looks fairly beefy. Purple frames you say.....hmmmm...any desire to sell one to a die-hard Minnesota Vikings fan?:wink1:

OddJob,

If you can wait but a little while I will be building out the recently acquired frame. The guy who had was a fan of my "Lucky B@$+@rd" and tried to clone it but was freaked out by the $250 powder coating bill and $400 forks. He still had a long way to go. That frame is being to 26" wide wheels with Thick Slick tires, some carbon fiber, disc brake(s) and much more! Then you can buy it. [emoji3]

OddJob,

If you can wait but a little while I will be building out the recently acquired frame. The guy who had was a fan of my "Lucky B@$+@rd" and tried to clone it but was freaked out by the $250 powder coating bill and $400 forks. He still had a long way to go. That frame is being to 26" wide wheels with Thick Slick tires, some carbon fiber, disc brake(s) and much more! Then you can buy it. [emoji3]

Gig, I'm just interested in using one of the Felt frames for a build sometime, thought maybe you had an extra.
I don't buy bikes, I build them....;)
RRB motto "Built, not Bought"

UNBOXING OF PROFILE DRIVE-BI HUB

I would say your just blowing smoke but I've seen it with my own eyes. You got the goods and there looking very nice [emoji631][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back