BRING IT! to the MBBO#3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be down for the "restore" class Luke..I just picked up this 1964 Sting-Ray Deluxe and have plans to do a full resto on it
What happened to this build? I was looking forward to watching this one.

Carl.

Hey all! I was wondering if I could enter my CCM Spoiler as a Class 1, the thing is it's almost done although there is still some parts that needs to be done and I do have a full log/pictures of the whole restoration since the start. :39:

Hey all! I was wondering if I could enter my CCM Spoiler as a Class 1, the thing is it's almost done although there is still some parts that needs to be done and I do have a full log/pictures of the whole restoration since the start. :39:

When did you start your restoration. Was it before September 1. 2014?

Yes, about three months earlier.
Sorry @MaxRaleigh, the build has to be done between the dates set out.

Please do post up a build thread in the builds section so we can have a look though! :thumbsup:

Luke.

Welcome to RRB by the way!

Alright, who's gonna be here when the dust settles? :showingbiceps:
All you who jumped out at the beginning, where's your bikes at now?
What about those late starters? Do you have what it takes to get these bikes done? COME ON, BRING IT! We're all having some fun, even if your not there at the end... (but my stuffs not back from the chromer...) Whatever dude, put some wheels on it and lets roll, it's Rat Rod Bikes and the deadline looms.

Guitarl. :rockout:

8 days left, lets see some more finished bikes. I will be finished by the deadline. Still got some fab work, but its all bling for the bike from here on out for me.

Remember to plan final pics at someplace cool. ;-)

Latest posts

Back