BROKEN, BEAT AND SCARRED...."Speed King"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For your consideration......my Cleveland Welding "Speed King" Hope you like it!

In the beginning..........

Never really finished..... :roll:

.....and by the way. The kickstand isn't bolted on...just sat it underneath to hold it up :wink:

THE END :mrgreen:

Verry Nice Job Jeff :!:

love everything about it nice slik tires oil tank has me wishing one :mrgreen: will it be any paint on it in the near future not that it need's it but i could imagine some in the future VERRY COOL BUILD GREAT PATINA :wink:

Very nice bike Jeff I like what you done with the springer fork likes awesome. :D

RAT!

Dude I love ur bike... Its beautiful...

I want to thank all that complimented the build....I'm really flattered. THANKS!!!!

I'm very pleased with it though a few things will get changed after the contest is over. I'm going to modify the rear drop outs to accept an original drop stand, I don't like the nuts on the top clamp for the tank plate and I want to change the headlight bracket. It's a keeper for sure :mrgreen:

Jeff That's a verry smart choice i will keep that one also i love the look's of it, it look's verry fast i will keep an eye on this build :wink:

you got my vote :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
Congratulations to all of those who participated in our 5th Annual Rat Rod Bikes Build Off.

Don't forget to consider build threads, creativity, ingenuity as well as who captured the Rat Rod Bike spirit best when voting.

well in the spirit of the name i feel you should be in the top three if not first!!!

i agreed :!:

Upper Class White Trash said:
Rat Rod said:
Congratulations to all of those who participated in our 5th Annual Rat Rod Bikes Build Off.

Don't forget to consider build threads, creativity, ingenuity as well as who captured the Rat Rod Bike spirit best when voting.

well in the spirit of the name i feel you should be in the top three if not first!!!

Rat Rod said:

Yep, pretty much my point all along (before it became convoluted by comments about trophy mongering & panty twisting in the vote post). This bike got my vote, as a rat rod, in the rat rod build off. Ace build for sure. All the best.

Rudy Rude said:
Rat Rod said:

Yep, pretty much my point all along (before it became convoluted by comments about trophy mongering & panty twisting in the vote post). This bike got my vote, as a rat rod, in the rat rod build off. Ace build for sure. All the best.

it is funny how it strayed from the fact. sheeple will be sheeple! baah baah is all i seen!

i could care less what you build and how it looks! if you love it ding ding ding you got yourself a winner.
own it, love it and ride the tires off it because i could be the president of the
"i could care less if you like what i build and ride club" one mans trash is another mans treasure. to each their own

but don't bring cherry pie to a apple pie contest and call it apple pie because even though it maybe the best cherry pie around
it has no business in the contest !!! i'm not afraid to call you on it and don't stray from the fact defending the cherry pie!!
IT IS CHERRY NOT APPLE!!!

it seems reality here is misconstrued as making digs at the people that didn't make a bike that best captured the spirit of the BUILD OFF NAME that was stated!!
guess some are blind to the facts but i see very well.......

This bike should be the winner of first place in my book :!:
it's the one that realy show the true rat rad crateria or correct me if i am wrong.

Latest posts

Back