Build Off 11 Highlight Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@mrs. link showing some of us guys how it's done!

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/ro11fast-or-go-home.98271/#post-980709
20160507_142213-1.jpg

Women welding and working on dirty greasy stuff isn't new, my wife took a welding course with me.
But just because something isn't new, doesn't mean it isn't HOT.

@Missing Link, don't forget to remind yourself how lucky you are.

My fiancee knows how to weld, loves old vintage cars, and her monark. Women who can turn a wrench and aren't afraid to get dirty are the best.

But they can also get in you trouble by not only supporting your crazy ideas, but ENCOURAGING THEM!:eek:

Though that's a problem I think I can live with.:giggle:

Really looking forward to see what comes out of her build!

I find it interesting how widely spaced out those aluminum TIG welds are. They must have been using a massive rod and been trained to dip it on the knifes edge of melting through:eek:
(Using a larger filler rod and dipping it in will rapidly cool down a puddle. And can even freeze it!)

I find it interesting how widely spaced out those aluminum TIG welds are. They must have been using a massive rod and been trained to dip it on the knifes edge of melting through:eek:
(Using a larger filler rod and dipping it in will rapidly cool down a puddle. And can even freeze it!)

Could be MIG welded?

Latest posts

Back