BUILD OFF 3 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smackalishous...

Can we start later the June 1st?

hooch you best bring your "mad skilzz" thats all i gotta say

i believe you can weld things TO the frame but even i still have not figured out if what i want to do will go aganst the rules. hey steve if you read this i might shoot you a pm about it if that is ok? oh man sensor your in too? gonna be tough good luck to all

sensor said:
whats a build off? :?
i think i might even be in

I don't think it's possible to top your "20 or less". Personally, I don't think you should waste your time on this build off. So go away QUIETLY...................... PLEASE! :cry:

KOTA said:
sensor said:

I don't think it's possible to top your "20 or less". Personally, I don't think you should waste your time on this build off. So go away QUIETLY...................... PLEASE! :cry:
me?!?!? heck i should say the same to you :wink: and yeah im in........i just hope time and money are on my side(if not ill just have it moved to the build thread)

KOTA said:
sensor said:

Hey I was the 2nd place to you in the kid build off, your bike was sweeet :shock: . Yes please go away Quietly, just kiddding but not really. This just means that every one will have to step their game up. :D :oops: :D :oops: I'm still deciding what to enter. :?:

Well since im delivering the dorm bike this weekend im gonna try and buy myself a bike to enter in the competition and I would be a nice B-day present to myself since my bday is aug 30th and it ends the 31st. I just gotta find a bike theres a nice scwinn outside my dorm but I need to find out who the owner is before the owner becomes me.

Latest posts

Back