BUILD OFF #5 IS COMING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks to me like she is holding a taco, or a hotdog :D

A little research on the web reveals that this could be an aftermarket knock off of the Goddess of speed from Packard. The taco/facehugger replaces the wheel that was on the original. It's going on my stretched black cruiser that I'll be putting in the build-off.

5 more day and i still dont have a frame :roll: or forks :roll: or wheel and tire set :roll: but i do have a sprocket, hub, and a set of pedals lined up :mrgreen:

I'm in pretty good shape so far. Have my frame, fork, wheels (still don't know iff my 3CC hub actually shifts or not), tires, bars, stem, seatpost clamp, headset and a few other pieces eithe in-hand or on the way. Still need to locate a suitable seat, fab a seatpost, score cranks, BB, pedals, tubes and a chainwheel...

The real building part will be custom fenders, paint and details to complete my concept/theme/inspiration.

Good luck to all!

Ive got a 3cc also. It doesn't have an oil port, so I added lightweight oil, 30 weight engine oil, through the shifter hole and it helped it shift smoother. Also on the shifter, a little oil made it shift like new.

Wildcat said:
Ive got a 3cc also. It doesn't have an oil port, so I added lightweight oil, 30 weight engine oil, through the shifter hole and it helped it shift smoother. Also on the shifter, a little oil made it shift like new.

From what I've read, a 3CC is designed to be entirely lubricated by grease, rather than oil, but that doesn't mean it won't work!

Latest posts

Back