BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green P1 said:
Its crazy how many of the Finished/Almost Finished bikes from this years build off I'm not recognizing... I thought(incorrectly it seems) that I had done a pretty good job keeping up with most of the builds!

x2, now im starting to worry about only having 3 votes!

RonK said:
Every day I come on this forum I am just so inspired and impressed by not only the workmanship, originality, and ingenuity of the builds...but also the comradery(sp) and (for the most part) courtesy that everyone (including newbies like me) affords each other.

Thanks for having such a great forum to visit, RatRod!

~Ron

++++++++1

I love the fact that so many back page bandits are jumping back into the mix!

Now I need to GTB before I bounce to Page 2.

kingfish254 said:
3- Here are five more of the almost finished BO7 bikes for motivation to GTB!!!!

e5193975.jpg

ARRRRGH!!!! I am restoring a 1910 Peerless. When I see a set of perfect Peerless pedals & sprocket on a rat-rod, I just want to cry! (No offense to this gorgeous build).

VonFink said:
kingfish254 said:
3- Here are five more of the almost finished BO7 bikes for motivation to GTB!!!!

ARRRRGH!!!! I am restoring a 1910 Peerless. When I see a set of perfect Peerless pedals & sprocket on a rat-rod, I just want to cry! (No offense to this gorgeous build).

Funny, I actually feel exactly the opposite.
I really enjoy seeing the creative blend of different bikes coming together as a work of art much more than seeing a complete parts matching restoration.

VonFink said:
Oh I think the bike is GORGEOUS. I just resent not being able to get ahold of those parts <grin>

Which bike is it, Kingfish?

That's MOFO, not to be confused with the spare build he is currently working on MO FAUX.

bike2112 said:
Woh else is staring at several inches of rain falling out of the sky and hoping it stops so they can do some painting and swapping out a waterpump in their truck?

There is flash flooding here, my wife almost got stranded in town. Several inches of rain in a very short time + pumps not designed for that flow = rising water.

Man, I just found this build again.

It's not part of BO7, but what an awesome build!!!!!!

venom3.jpg

I got nuthin'

this is as far as i got this year.... :roll:

kudos to everyone who's knockin' one out! :D

P1000188.jpg

Bendix, it's funny how all of us have been in that same seat just staring at the build or mockups on the PC. Or standing up and looking at it from different angles waiting for that little voice to say gitchazz buildin' !!!

Love that photo!!!!! It should be in the calendar!

5 - Here are five more of the finsihed or in progress BO7 bikes for motivation to GTB!!!!

edit3.jpg

DSCF0204.jpg

IMG565.jpg

7561618790_0cd63636e6_b.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

I agree!!!

Here is the new motto for the build off as we come down to crunch time.

Gitchazz Buildin' Cuz Time's a Wastin'.... PEACE!

This is as far as I have gotten so far! Guess I better get Gitmyazz Buildin' Cuz Time's a Wastin'......PEACE! How many months do we have left??? :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

liteseat005.jpg

kingfish254 said:
I agree!!!

Here is the new motto for the build off as we come down to crunch time.

Gitchazz Buildin' Cuz Time's a Wastin'.... PEACE!
:mrgreen: How true!!

Latest posts

Back