Build Off 9 Highlight Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The old classic shotgun shell pipe end:

Cables%20&%20Controls%209.jpg

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...rike-drive-train-is-almost-there.83232/page-5

Luke.

Creative build and video skills from @jasper87 on his MotoDromo Special
MDC-Special-frame-gif.gif

These were previously mentioned by someone first, so hopefully no one gets upset at me posting the finished product.

That wheel looks cool, but I'm wondering if the spikes are going to be in the way when you mount the tire?

That's something I thought about. I do plan on getting Kevlar bead tires instead of the stock heavy beaded ones. Also, only the posts are attached to the rim, the spikes still unscrew. With a longer tool I have enough clearance to angle the tool to take the tires on and off. Only thing Im concerned with is them falling off if bent, or ridden heavy. I'm able to lift the wheels by each post separately, The vibration is what concerns me longterm.

Check out the dual front wheel plan that @Gold Street Customs is working on for his Delinquent build. He is making a fork out of the stem from a 40s exercise machine!!!!
002_zps42562f41.jpg

003_zps3303014f.jpg

Latest posts

Back