BUILD OFF DISCUSSION AREA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not another deadline!........How about this. No burritos, no tall bikes, no choppers. JUST slightly lowered, slightly stretched, slightly older ENGLISH bikes, "CRUMPETS"............I think I'm gonna build a Crumpet!

Nice! I need to see, what do I have?
This would've fit nicely... (since dismantled) 8)

Qwad010.jpg

* Groan* Now I have to build another bike!!

Just kidding! I want to build one! Gonna have to be on the cheap this time, I've depleted my funds building the last one. But never fear!!! I will do my best...

Maybe something futuristic, along these lines? :D I do have a 20X4" wheel and tire sitting around...

COSMICMOTORS_Detonator12.jpg

Now if I remember correctly, these "fun" builds are NON voting builds. I personally would like to keep only the official RRBBO's the voting build off..........Like it or not, this site is primarily "CRUISER" style bikes, and I hope it never loses that.

Oh look !...Sensor's trash talkin himself. :lol:

no dillusions here :lol:
votes/no votes i dont care.......ive wanted to do a chopper for a awhile and finally have my excuse(and yes im going to go billet,multi-gearing,and HUGE apes.......or not) so im good to go no matter what :mrgreen:

sensor said:
no dillusions here :lol:
votes/no votes i dont care.......ive wanted to do a chopper for a awhile and finally have my excuse(and yes im going to go billet,multi-gearing,and HUGE apes.......or not) so im good to go no matter what :mrgreen:

Those "apes" are gonna look funny flipped! :roll:

dang, ok, guess i am in. maybe i can finnish this one. the frame i got about 3 yrs ago when i was at cbn. cut it all up but haven't touched it since. it's a columbia, maybe from the 70's. it will be along the lines of british an american bt look. yeah, it's low and a little long. nope, not a Burrito. will post pic's soon. this should be fun.

Outlaw

i am gonna sit back and talk smack from the peanut gallery. although i already am more than likely going to give sensor a hand let me know what cha need? what???? no voting oh come on thats boring. i think the voting should be modified so that each vote is worth 100 points. lol iduno i am gonna sit this one out i have so many other things i am working on right now. one thing i will say for those who live in cold areas my hats off to you doing paint work.

hey karfer....if youre still offering that girls frame i might need it still(got 2 good donors from mike today but looks like im still shy some for the rear......) ill let you know in the next couple of days

olschbp you need to finish your bike from the build off and stick it in this one :mrgreen:

sensor no problem just let me know. and yea i was thinking about that for frank's bike

Latest posts

Back