BUILD OFF PRIZE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thatismytruck- It looks even more like my bike :lol:

DSC04117.jpg

Ok I was going to keep this under wraps but they turned out so cool I just had to share.

I just got the trophy center peice from the waterjet guy. I think it is freakin killer.

Its brass and I'll overlay it on some stainless with a forged steel frame.....
3624631301_3662a8d8c4.jpg

At this point I dont know how im going to find time to finish the lugi with my work load... But the trophy is going to be killer :D

Oh man...that is AWESOME!!! :shock:

There's no way we could ever repeat a trophy of this quality again...ha ha!

Way to go Larry!!! :D :D :D

MonsterMetal said:
Ok I was going to keep this under wraps but they turned out so cool I just had to share.

I just got the trophy center peice from the waterjet guy. I think it is freakin killer.

Its brass and I'll overlay it on some stainless with a forged steel frame.....
3624631301_3662a8d8c4.jpg

At this point I dont know how im going to find time to finish the lugi with my work load... But the trophy is going to be killer :D

Thats the coolest belt buckle ive ever seen :D

Ok.... So I figure its down to the wire... Time to reveal the trophy. Hope you guys all like it. Now remember... Who ever takes this bad boy home has to out do me for RRBO5!

3770940313_68b112cd38.jpg

Yeah the picture is kind of goofy... The "4" is actually forged into a reverse dome so it stands off the wrenches... Kinda 3-D..... I think its a fitting trophy and I'm sure it will go to a deserving rat!

Latest posts

Back