building a bike for the girlfriend

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got it don't know what yearr it is but i know its a roll fast i'm thinking early to mid 1950's i have built alot of bikes but now i'm going to build a few girl bikes, something differnt for me. my girl friend wanted me to fix up her beach cruiser, but i didn't want to put time and money into a no name bike, so i bought this rollfast off ebay and a mens huffman frame for me, i would rather her have some thing old and sweet then new. it's a barn find for sure and got a good deal on it. i'm going to take it down to bear metal and maybe powder coat it but its going to be black and hot pink thats the colors she wanted. i'm going to put a monark repop forks on it and before any tellsme about them i already know and i will re-weld them before she would ride it. tell me what you guys think. i'll have pics of the huffman frame build soon.
CARRIESBIKE.jpg

I was watching this.My wife didn't want another bike so I got some stuff instead.Looked pretty cool.It will be cool to see you do it up. :D

my girl wants it pink and black but i don't know if i want to that to it. i kind of want to paint it turquoise and white the original colors. its her bike so what ever color she wants i guess she will get i have had such a hard time taking it apart. the forks and gooseneck were rusted togather and that was very fun getting them unstuck and not beating any thing to death.

Latest posts

Back