Building something close to a Bobber... I think?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer build and that's from someone who didn't appreciate assisted bikes, you guys are changing me!

Let's see. You have shortened fenders, hard tail rear and a single seat. I'd call it a bobber; a very nice one.

Thanks everyone. I plan to do a rust patina of some color. Here's the first attempt. Once I figure out what looks good I'll do a clear coat matte finish.

Thats sharp! Which motor did you use? I have a 50cc on an 70s Huffy and its a blast. I was just wondering how well that motor pulled that bike on such big tires?

I ordered it from Pistonbikes $500.

Web Site info : Arrow 4.5 HP Street RacerMotor. Built on the Grubee Skyhawk Motor. Each engine is worked on and built by Dave Rust of Arrow Motorized Cycles - ( arrowmotorizedcycles.com ). Dave and the Arrow Motorized Cycle Race Team have been tearing up the So Cal race scene for awhile now. Here is your chance to get your own race motor."

They talk in terms of 4.5hp due to head and air intake upgrades. Not sure about how many cc's.
I have as big as rear sprocket as I could find for 415 chain. I"m still breaking in the motor so now way of knowing the top speed.
I'm looking for low end and mostly slow as I plan to ride it mostly in sand at our lake.

Wow that is nuts! Very cool from fork to finish.

Latest posts

Back