Bunch of BMX stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just picked up a truck load of BMX bikes and parts off CL for $30. 2 more or less complete bikes, a few frames, some spare wheels, and a box of parts. Got this cool Columbia Freestyle, missing seat post and seat, but otherwise, pretty nice shape, and a really cool looking frame:
DSCN0213-1.jpg
DSCN0214-1.jpg
DSCN0215.jpg
DSCN0216.jpg
DSCN0217.jpg
DSCN0218.jpg

Also got this late 90s Diamondback Viper:
DSCN0219.jpg

2 Mongoose frames(mongeese?):
DSCN0220.jpg

And a box full of parts, mostly Mongoose bars and cranks, some pedals and misc other stuff too.
DSCN0221.jpg

Yeah, I'd never seen one like it. The guy I bought them off of didn't even mention it in his ad. When I showed up, he said, "Oh hey, I've got this Columbia with white wheels in my shed. You can have that with the rest of this stuff." Coolest of the bunch by far. He's a road bike guy who fixes up bikes for his neighbors and the kids at his wife's daycare center. I'm pretty sure this was all just leftover junk from the last 20 years he wanted out of his house.

johnny nightwolf said:
Yeah, I'd never seen one like it. The guy I bought them off of didn't even mention it in his ad. When I showed up, he said, "Oh hey, I've got this Columbia with white wheels in my shed. You can have that with the rest of this stuff." Coolest of the bunch by far. He's a road bike guy who fixes up bikes for his neighbors and the kids at his wife's daycare center. I'm pretty sure this was all just leftover junk from the last 20 years he wanted out of his house.
You are on a BMX kick.. Let me get your cruisers and roadies.. lol

Sorry man, these are pretty much just to flip. The cruisers are staying with me for a while! Take a look through my gallery pics though. If you see anything you like, shoot me a pm. Everything I own is for sale for the right price! :mrgreen: :wink:

johnny nightwolf said:
Sorry man, these are pretty much just to flip. The cruisers are staying with me for a while! Take a look through my gallery pics though. If you see anything you like, shoot me a pm. Everything I own is for sale for the right price! :mrgreen: :wink:
I hear ya! Whats up with J.D? where you able to pass on the message for me?

I haven't seen him in forever! I've been working ridiculous hours at the bar for the last couple months and haven't been able to make it to any Spokes meetings. Should be seeing him on the 13th of December for a Christmas ride in New Paltz. I'll definitely pass it along soon as I see him!

johnny nightwolf said:
I haven't seen him in forever! I've been working ridiculous hours at the bar for the last couple months and haven't been able to make it to any Spokes meetings. Should be seeing him on the 13th of December for a Christmas ride in New Paltz. I'll definitely pass it along soon as I see him!
Maybe I can come up there on the 13th and hang with you dudes..lol

let me know whats gonna happen to the columbia and the viper. i always buy myself a used bmx every christmas and i really got my eye on that columbia!?

Latest posts

Back