• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BWA 2 Wheel Drive Bicycle 21Speed You'll Need.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammymann

RRB Supporter
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BWA RADICAL RIDE 2WD EARTHDAY BICYCLE SERIAL #2W12A0189 GOOD CONDITION ORIGINAL EVERYTHING. TIRES HAVE NEW TREAD HOLD AIR BUT HAVE 31 YEAR OLD SIDEWALLS. CRACKLY DISCOLORED SIDEWALLS. TWO WHEEL DRIVE IS EXACTLY THAT. A CABLE CONNECTING GEARS ON THE REAR HUB AND FRONT HUB MAKE THIS A FULLY ACTIVE 2 WHEEL DRIVE BICYCLE. GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE SOME SERIOUS LEG MUSCLE TO GET THIS BIKE UP TO SPEED. THIS IS SUCH A RARE BICYCLE TO FIND. I'M USING THE SERIAL NUMBER TO DATE IT AS A 1989 MODEL. FINDING INFORMATION ON THIS TWO WHEEL DRIVE CREATURE IS SOLD.

Last edited:
That's an odd creature.

How does it ride? Seems like there would be some extra drag with that flex shaft.
It rides fine. It is truly an odd one. I get where they were going with it though. Tougher to ride than it looks though. The two wheel drive is always engaged so the drag is actually coming from the inability to release either gear on the front or rear hub. The new conceptual two wheel drives, which I'm sure you've seen, have separate chain drives for the rear and the front. Which is pretty cool if mountain goating is where you're headed...

Latest posts

Back