C.C.M. (Configuration & Change Management)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything really cleaned up well and it's looking like it is rusting up well too.

Everything really cleaned up well and it's looking like it is rusting up well too.

Yes and I’m kind of digging the rusty rat look for this build. Originally I had planned to do a Canadian version of your Salthammer build @kingfish254.
e10c4fee70a984d81e491a93b5ac00a6.jpg
I’m leaning more toward a retro flat track speedway racer build now as I am seeing it develop.
[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troy, you have 'out-RaTted' yourself on this one so far!
Really like this frame!

Remember OJ's rule of thumb when applying RaT-ina: "Always stop before you think you are done."

...just don't run your fingernails across that frame! :bigsmile:

Dig the RaT-ina! I'm wondering if you have two of the 28's in your cache. The skinny frame tubes and that skinny tire make it look like a road bike from the early part of the last century.

Of course you will need knickers and a band collar shirt with bowler hat for the ride vid. I know you'll pull it off, Troy!

Well, since that's the case, then I'd keep your rusty rider the way it is with the bigger rear slick. And, it is more RaT-isfying!
:wink1:

68e292003c60beca4423f3dbffb9ad93.jpg

Crankset in, fork and wheels on so it moves around now.
Put a 700c x 28 tire on the front for now. The big one doesn’t seem like it will work out but I’ll see as I go along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dig the stance of this build !

Latest posts

Back