C10er

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1134.JPG
IMG_1139.JPG
IMG_1141.JPG
IMG_1143.JPG
IMG_1144.JPG
I sure do enjoy this site, and you guys look like your having so much fun, i'm getting in on it too. I think I have some good bones to start with, and I can be pretty creative. I have tons of extra parts. Prewar Hawthorne. Tank, rack, and chain guard were already sandblasted when I got it. i guess that qualifies for the rules. It's late, and I can't really think of a creative name, so, it will be called C10er. Lol.

C10er works...if you're building a bike you're fitting in all ready. Good luck with your build.

Nice bike love the tank bikes sounds like you will make friends quick [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's a beaut already
Welcome to the fun

IMG_1277.JPG
IMG_1278.JPG
IMG_1279.JPG
IMG_1280.JPG
IMG_1281.JPG
Well, after looking at some of these other bikes that are being built, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I have 0% chance of winning this little competition. This thing is just a hot mess. Wrong sprocket, etc. I'm having a good time though over here all by my little lonesome. Rattle canned the tank and chain guard a couple of days ago. They match decent enough. The fenders actually cleaned up nicely, and there's no way I'm touching the original paint on that frame. I guess if I can ever get a roller, I'll try to figure out what mods I can do. Some apes for sure. Went to a pre32 car show today. picked up a couple of little surprises. Lol.

That's one sweet ride so far. Make sure you keep having fun.

Liking this build! Creative and rattific! :cool:

Never seen skirts like those. What did they come from?

IMG_1425.JPG
IMG_1426.JPG
Hawthorne, but I think they're part of an old aftermarket Wald dress up kit that was sold way back. I see them advertised on ebay as all kinds of stuff, but I think they're Wald. They're just ty wrapped on there for now, but they're growing on me. She rides well. Took her out in the sun today and for a little spin. Thinking about what to do next... Not bad from a pile of dirty mixed up parts. Thanks for the compliments guys. i truly do appreciate them.

That's a good looking "pile of dirty mixed up parts"

Latest posts

Back